...life can be translucent

Menu

19.1 -> 25 vs 19.2 -> 24

christeen

visitor
Reaction score
The text for 19.1 and 19.2 are very similar with the exception that in 19.2, it says that there are positive consequences yet to be revealed. Nothing is non-advantageous or if you like, everything is advantageous. (negative logice always throws me).

However, my learned friends, 24 and 25 are totally different (to me anyway). 24 is a turning point, returning to yourself. 25 is stay untangled, remove yourself from confusion.

Conjunction is used a lot in 19. I know what conjunction is in english. In Yijing, it means connection? connecting something to something?

Interested in your views...... from what I've seen on this forum, 19.1 and 19.2 is taken to be a positive reading.

Just FYI, my question which is relationship related was "What message about my current situation do I read into what happened tonight?" (Sorry, I can't detail what it is that actually happened. I just didn't know if it was significant or not and thought that I'd ask my spirit guide, the Yijing). The answer was 19.2 -> 24.

Its funny that I've always been attracted to the Yijing but put it aside for years while marriage and mortgages and children occupied my life. Well, the mortgage and the children are still there but I've developed a very close connection (conjunction?? ha ha) with Yijing. It is my friend and I am never very far from my books.

Tell me what you think?

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi christine,

Just FYI, my question which is relationship related was "What message about my current situation do I read into what happened tonight?" (Sorry, I can't detail what it is that actually happened. I just didn't know if it was significant or not and thought that I'd ask my spirit guide, the Yijing). The answer was 19.2 -> 24.

Have you met a new man?

hex 19.2 says two parts (two people) joined together as one. A marriage. Very good

hex 24 says rebirth, a new beginning, a new start, re-establish what you had before, go back and start again.

christeen

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Willow.
Nah. Still wondering about the ex. Lots have happened since my last post. B has been behaving very erratically and emotionally.... confusing really because this is so out of character for him which makes me think that he is not as removed from me as he thinks he is. Anway, M although still in the picture, has ceased to be a threat to me. Like you, I get the feeling/intuition/sensation that out of loneliness, he turned to her. She is seriously going to be caught in a "rebound" situation. Still, she should be able to look after herself.
B is going overseas (in 3 weeks) to visit a really good and dear friend of ours (who loves me to death) in London. We were supposed to make this trip together....ah well. I asked Yi "What sort of change to our situation could result from this trip?". I got 51, no changing lines.
Then I asked "Please describe what will bring about this shake?" Yi answered with 50.3 -> 64. The page where I wrote this on is still empty. No inspiration so far as to what it means has come to me. Do you get any vibes?

By the way, Willow, i am in Australia. Where are you?

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi christine,

I asked Yi "What sort of change to our situation could result from this trip?". I got 51, no changing lines.

hex 51 says if you make the trip together, then you would have been in for a major shock, it would have stirred you up, a new awaking, a new love, a new activity. At first, you may have experienced fear and dread of what the future held, but later when matters had been sorted out, you would have been pleased and happy with the results.

"Please describe what will bring about this shake?" Yi answered with 50.3 -> 64.

hex 50.3 says that something in your life is not right, therefore you are unable to enjoy what you have. If you sort the problem out, then all will go well in the end.

hex 64 before completion,; important changes coming up, waiting for the right moment to act.
If you act real careful, proceed step by step, then all will go well. But if you rush events then you will bring disaster upon yourself. This situation needs careful thinking, planning and lots of caution.

christeen

visitor
Reaction score
Sorry Willow. I wasn't asking what would happen to our situation if we took the trip together. There is no chance of me going with B. So, does that change your reading? It still boils down to some sort of shock, reverberating thunder sort of shake in store for B. I was trying to find out what this 'shock' is. Its strange how my initial feelings were the same as your reading and that is B will realise that hes not really content and will think carefully (like a fox in the river) what his next step should be.

Thanks though. Anyone else agree or disagree?

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi christine,

yes I misunderstood the first bit. Nevermind. What I imagine will happen here is that something will happen to shake up the situation that you now find yourself in. Either B comes back a changed person or you experience something special, maybe while he is away, or after his return. Obviously the trip is the deciding factor here, it will cause the events to unfold, the shock to happen.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).