...life can be translucent

Menu

Hilary

simon_uk

visitor
Reaction score
Hi

I have posted a question regarding a break up I recently had. All consultations with the oracle thus far have pointed to the fact that there may be a successful reunion in the future.

I cannot help asking questions though and I am scared I may ruin thigs if I continue to ask.

I was considering having a consultation with a qulaified reader. I have tried to contact Mick Frankel from your list but had no reply. Do you know if he is still active?

Perhaps I could arrange something through yourself. I am just looking for peace of mind and clarity in my situation but feel like I am just hindering myself.

Other members have been most helpful and I do appreciate their time and advice. I just think a personal consultation may benefit me somewhat?

SImon

hilary

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Simon,

I nearly missed seeing your message here! I suggest you send me a private message or email (hilary@onlineclarity.co.uk) and we can talk in more detail.

If I worked for you, I would want either to find some completely fresh questions to ask, or to go back to your very first one or two readings on the subject and interpret those in full. (Though I haven't looked at your first posts here and the responses you received - but knowing the usual quality of interpretation, I'd be surprised if there were a huge amount to add.) I imagine most readers would take a similar approach.

Hope to hear from you,

Hilary

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).