...life can be translucent

Menu

Sorry I lack patience. Help with reading please.

simon_uk

visitor
Reaction score
Ok so I have tried to be patient and not consukt the yi too often but I just miss my girl so much and the yi does give me some reassurance.

First question as suggested by Jased

What is the general dignosis for my relationship with X?

Result 46.2 > 15

The primary hex suggested to me that I move forward. Be sicere and make the effort and I will reach my goal. However the secondary hex suggests that I be humble and dont let my pride get in the way.

Second Question

What course of action will bring me success in this relationship?

Result 45.2 > 47

The primary hex suggested to me that I work on myself and let things emerge. Secondary Hex suggests that I am cut off from the situation at the moment.

Third Question

Is it wise for me to try and reconnect with her?

Result 30 No Change

I didnt really see the relevance with this hex. Confused me a little.

As I was unsure about question 3 I rephrased it thus

Will it hinder my chances if I try to take the lead?

Result 5.2.3.5 > 24

Primary hex suggests I have patience and wait for the right time. According to Alfred Huangs book, if there are three moving lines then you should only read the middle one. This line confused me somewhat as it suggests there is danger. Secondary hex suggests return to the beginning. Iam assuming that the reading on a whole says if I have patience the relationship will return?

I will try and continue working on myself for the next few days and try my hardest not to consult the oracle for more answers.

Any input much appreciated:bows:

Simon

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
You are just asking the same questions again and again and again.

What's the point?

Patience is a virtue, seldom found in a woman and never in a man.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
If you go to the bookshop you will find better books than Alfred Huang's.

simon_uk

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Willowfox

I know, I keep asking the same questions. I am just trying to clarify things in my own mind and put my mind at rest.

I am sorry to trouble you. I just feel very lost and confused at the moment and like I said the Oracle gives me some comfort.

I know I shouldnt keep questioning things.

SImon

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi,

You have received much the same answer many times now, from different people, so surely nothing more needs to be clarified. Why don't you go and have a few drinks to relax your mind, asking the I Ching the same questions all the time will wear out your coins.

Hex 65, line 1 says asking the I Ching the same question again and again will result in confusion and a headache, misfortune.

Patience?

simon_uk

visitor
Reaction score
I know you are right Willowfox.

I am just being soft really because I miss my girl so much. I have never asked the Yi about anything other than my realtionships so I guess I am just..........I dont know not doubtful, I just dont really know if it is accurate.

I guess by keep asking the same questions I am just looking for clarifications that what it is telling me is right. Like I say I ahve never used the book for anything else so dont know how accurate it is?

I do have faith however and belief. I want to believe so much! But the logical side of my brain says differently when I think about my realtionship. Not that there was anything wrong in it, far from it. But when I have friends who say, well she is not coming back, then I question myself. Do I listen to them or do I have faith and trust in what the oracle tells me?

When the oracle gives me a positive hex, which has been pretty consistent, I think about what it tells me and get excited about it. If I get an hex that suggests return i.e hex 24 then I am thinking, ok, when, when will she return. It just builds my hopes up you see.

Perhaps I need to concentrate on consulting the oracle in other areas of my life and see what happens. Is it acceptable to question the yi often regarding other matters?

Thanks for your time and patience

Simon

autumn

visitor
Reaction score
You know that's actually a pretty good idea, Simon. Why don't you focus on the mundance, day-to-day events of your life and begin asking questions that you can verify the answer to. You will teach yourself how to trust your intuition by starting like this, and as an added bonus, get back to focusing on the present moment. Your problem is not her, even though it seems to be. Your problem is inner unrest.

pooka47401

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Simon, You are concentrating on a specific goal, and that gets in the way of you interpreting the answers that you do get. Remember that the IChing is advising the most Spiritually advisable Path...that does not mean that you will get back with the girl that you want...on the other hand, it could show you the way to the girl that you (spiritually) should be with...or you could have to go back to the beginning inorder to sort your own stuff out, before you can really get into a Relationship.
pooka

simon_uk

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Pooka

But is that not the objective when enquiring, to concentrate on a specific goal or intention?

I am sorry I dont understand what you mean?

Simon

toganm

visitor
Reaction score
You are over thinking which takes away the ability,capability to understand the given answers by Yi Jing. That is why Jesed and many others have suggested to take at least a week away from the subject. You will have a better understanding of the answers. ( Hint: read hexagram 4 to realize even Yi Jing says so)

Speaking of patience every one is capable of waiting, it all begins with waiting for 9 months before you even take a breath so what is a week :)

Best wishes
Togan

simon_uk

visitor
Reaction score
I realise I am overthinking, that is the result of somebody ending a relationship with you I am afraid :confused:

I know I am obsessing about it but it is only because I am in love.

I need to realise that th Yi Jing isnt really the answer to my unhappiness, Iam.

You are all right of course, I am only confusing myself with my questions.

Thanks

Simon

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).