...life can be translucent

Menu

thoughts on these "marriages"

tinas

visitor
Reaction score
Hi. This is yet another relationship question.

I had made friends with someone online, and for the first six month we were just friends, but then tried to have a romantic relationship. It didn't work out, and we stopped speaking for a while. This hurt pretty bad, as I lost him as a friend too. I did a reading when we broke up, asking if I would hear from him again and got #53. He did contact me after a couple of months, just before he was going on vacation for a few weeks. We discussed the reasons it didn't work out, but we didn't talk about keeping in touch.

When he left, I asked if I would hear from him again when he returned, and if we would still have a friendship, or any type of relationship in the future. The answer was 54 with changes in 1 and 3 > 32.

I know 54 is not auspicious, and think we are at the point of the 6th line, as our conversations are few, and he seems to pull back a lot at times, which results in me pulling back as well. I've tried to get back to where we were initially, to be a friend, but he gets pretty distant, even though he initiates contact. I'm at the point of telling him perhaps we should even bother anymore.

So I guess what I'm asking is help in trying to determine where this is going in 32. Is it pointing towards duration in the relationship, or is this telling me to severe ties.

Sorry this was so long; all opinions are really really appreciated.

J

jesed

Hi Tinas

I would suggest you start with a wider perspective; made a diagnosis of the current state of the relationship.

"General Diagnosis of the relation between X and I"

Best wishes

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi,

When he left, I asked if I would hear from him again when he returned, and if we would still have a friendship, or any type of relationship in the future. The answer was 54 with changes in 1 and 3 > 32.

hex 54.1 says that you are not in the best position here but you can take action to remedy your situation.

hex 54.3 says wait and see.

hex 32 says endurance, but endurance of what? As you do not actually have a proper relationship (boyfriend/girlfriend), then there is nothing here to carry on with here. Therefore, hex 32 is saying that you should carry on with your way of life, carry on with your work, carry on without this guy. Your relationship is with life, not this person. Make a plan for the future and follow it.

heylise

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Agreeing with what Willowfox says. Only "carry on without this guy".. with that not entirely. Maybe, but first ask your heart how you are most 'you', with or without him? Hex.32 speaks about your heart, about carrying on the way your heart has been made. Keeping it in a strong steady course, which is truly your course.

In order to find that course, Yi gives you the advice to do what is within your abilities. Even if it is little, trust that, use that. This line changes to 40, a hex. of untying knots. That can only be done gently, when you pull too hard, the knots only get worse. And even when there is nothing you can do, stay cheerful and relaxed.

And in the other line the advice is, to let things develop in their own pace. All things come to the one who can wait. Which does not mean to do nothing but waiting, rather the contrary: not 'anticipating' but living on your life, just keeping the doors unlocked. Open for the things you would like to happen.

At first sight, the lines seem to give different advice, but the bottom line has to do with actions, the third line with emotions. So while you can still act in small ways, your emotions should find their own road in your own life. That way they will direct your actions in the right way too, positive for your own course.

LiSe

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).