...life can be translucent

Menu

IChing v3.0.4 (Windows Only)

stevev

visitor
Reaction score
Altered the folder structure in preparation for moving data from the Access Database to a file based system. Started with Images which are no longer in Access, Text will be next. Moving closer to the point where users can define and maintain their own data.

Defined Qabalah, Tarot and Astrology Hexagram sequences based on Bradford’s assignments. These just provide an interesting cross reference and do not have any Text associated yet, does anybody know of any I could use ?

Included Tarot Images as individual files, although got a bit confused about who was the Prince, the Princess & the Ace, and seem to be missing a couple of images, so just made do for now. Still looking for descent IChing Images to include.

Improved the Diagram shape, i.e. rounded lines, and added moving line indicators, i.e. circles.

Defined a generic Label page as a place holder for Bit, Line and Trigram Labels, specific pages for all Labels will also be next on the list.

Individually identify all hypertext links to Labels in Text view.

Fixed the Text update after Diagram context menu item selection.

A couple of other small fixes.

Download it from:

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~svivash

Regards

:bag: Steve

Last edited:

stevev

visitor
Reaction score
53. Gradual Progress

"By imperceptible steps, the young sprout fashions itself into a wizened and gnarly old tree, well developed and firmly rooted."

"As sunlight, wind, water and earth slowly take form in living, intelligent wood, the small things are added, tested, adjusted and built upon."

"The very gradualness of the development makes it necessary to have perseverance, for perseverance alone prevents slow progress from dwindling to nothing."

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).