...life can be translucent

Menu

Yi books scanned...

Sparhawk

One of those men your mother warned you about...
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hear ye! Hear ye!

Back by popular demand (about three people have asked me for this over the years, one very recently... :) )

About three years ago I posted this in my blog: http://tinyurl.com/o8wvx but the link has been broken for a while due to server space issues. I've just created a new page on another one of my accounts. The new and consolidated link for the three books I've scanned is as follow: Scanned Yi Books

Read my original blog post and it explains a little about what it is. The front page has the book boards and to the left there is a menu with links to each of the books. Beware, Book One is heavy to load.

Cheers,

Luis

PS: For the newbies, sometimes I've more than jokes... (not much else, mind you) :D

stevev

visitor
Reaction score
Still struggling with english ...

but thankfully there's lots of diagrams. The chinese characters are so neat and tidy they look a bit like re-arranged diagrams. After seeing this in a couple of places, it seems quite obvious now, but I'd never really seriously considered that except for the diagrams which have the same inverse, each diagram easily represents 2 values. Of course there are nuclear diagrams, opposites and other relationships but those are a bit more of a mental juggle. When you can't read the words and you don't know which way is up you can just turn the page upsidedown and read off the second set.

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).