...life can be translucent

Menu

overall life diagnosis interpretation

elizabeth

visitor
Reaction score
Emotional & Labor diagnosis interpretation

Hello,

Per Jesed's wise advice, I'd previously asked the YI a series of questions to obtain a general diagnosis on my life, in all of its aspects. Some parts of the last "reading" expired yesterday and I am curious where I stand now, so I asked those two questions again and I am posting the questions and answers/hexes here. ANy help is greatly appreciated. (forewarning this is a rather long post, sorry, but I know many interpreters prefer to have the lines close by instead of having to go look them up again separately).

Show me please a picture of my emotional composition at this time.

Hex 44.2.3.5.6 Coming to Meet -> hex16 Enthusiasm

44. Kou / Coming to Meet
above Ch'ien The Creative, Heaven
below Sun The Gentle, Wind

The Judgement: Coming to Meet. The maiden is powerful.
One should not marry such a maiden.
The Image: Under heaven, wind:
The image of Coming to Meet.
Thus does the prince act when disseminating his commands
And proclaiming them to the four quarters of heaven.
Line 2:
There is a fish in the tank. No blame.
Does not further guests.
Line 3:
There is no skin on his thighs,
And walking comes hard.
If one is mindful of the danger,
No great mistake is made.
Line 5
A melon covered with willow leaves.
Hidden lines.
Then it drops down to one from heaven.
Line 6:
He comes to meet with his horns.
Humiliation. No blame.

16. Yu / Enthusiasm
above Chên The Arousing, Thunder
below K'un The Receptive, Earth

The Judgement: Enthusiasm. It furthers one to install helpers
And to set armies marching.

The Image:
Thunder comes resounding out of the earth:
The image of Enthusiasm.
Thus the ancient kings made music
In order to honor merit,
And offered it with splendor
To the Supreme Deity,
Inviting their ancestors to be present.

++++
Show me a general picture of my labor and place in the external world at this time please.

Hex 62.2.4 Preponderance of the small -->hex 46 Pushing upward.

62. Hsiao Kuo / Preponderance of the Small
bove Chên The Arousing, Thunder
below Kên Keeping Still, Mountain

The Judgement
Preponderance of the Small. Success.
Perseverance furthers.
Small things may be done; great things should not be done.
The flying bird brings the message:
It is not well to strive upward,
It is well to remain below.
Great good fortune.
The Image
Thunder on the mountain:
The image of Preponderance of the Small.
Thus in his conduct the superior man gives preponderance to reverence.
In bereavement he gives preponderance to grief.
In his expenditures he gives preponderance to thrift.

Line 2:
She passes by her ancestor
And meets her ancestress.
He does not reach his prince
And meets the official.
No blame.

Line4:
No blame. He meets him without passing by.
Going brings danger. One must be on guard.
Do not act. Be constantly persevering.

46. Shêng / Pushing Upward
above K'un The Receptive, Earth
below Sun The Gentle, Wind

The Judgement: Pushing upward has supreme success.
One must see the great man.
Fear not.
Departure toward the south
Brings good fortune.

The Image: Within the earth, wood grows:
The image of Pushing Upward.
Thus the superior man of devoted character
Heaps up small things
In order to achieve something high and great.

++
In advance, appreciation and thanks,
Elizabeth

Last edited:

Sparhawk

One of those men your mother warned you about...
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Elizabeth,

FWIW and IMHO, I would stay away from asking such a broad question. I mean, you can , of course, and will receive an answer (I did it, some 30 years ago, received Hex60 and the darn thing is working like a swiss watch) but it can be restricting (pun, both intended and unintended).

The Yi is more than complex enough to allow for specific questioning on issues at hand. Life may be short but is still too big a span to bind yourself to a perimeter drawn by any divination system. Serendipity and chance should play a big role on anyone's life. :)

L

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi elizabeth,

"Show me please a picture of my emotional composition at this time.

Hex 44.2.3.5.6 Coming to Meet -> hex16 Enthusiasm"

Well, you are perhaps feeling over sensitive, unsettled, fearful, at the present time so don't give in to your negative thoughts, control your thinking. Your current state of mind could easily get you led astray, and therefore be exploited, so avoid any sweet sounding opportunites and avoid the problem people that you meet, keep your distance from them. Find a place where you can relax everyday and leave all your problems elsewhere.
Try to be enthusiastic in your daily life, be happy, and relax.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Show me a general picture of my labor and place in the external world at this time please.

Hex 62.2.4 Preponderance of the small -->hex 46 Pushing upward."

You should show restraint in your activities, and keep to the job at hand, stay as you are, do not try and force yourself forward, keep a low profile.

Work hard, and your good efforts will meet with success, be modest and adaptable to all the obstacles that you meet, go around them, not through them. A time will come when you will need to talk with your boss once again, no problem, he will listen.

What happened to the other questions?
Your last question with hex 22 > 23 is not so good. It is warning you of the situation that you find yourself in.

elizabeth

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Willowfox,

Thanks for your interpretations and your openmindedness. I deleted the other questions (you were probably one of the few who saw my initial, unedited post), because they were repeats and the time frame on the other readings still applies to those, they're still in effect. The emotional and labor Qs were the two that expired as of Oct. 31 so I wanted to see what the Yi had to say on those. I deleted that last Q about staying here bc i wasnt sure if it was too much of a repeat...I can post it again though, but dont want to confuse the thread. The emotional reading (dont give into sweet sounding oppty) ties into the 22-23 reading (if i stay, i continue apartment purchase hunt)
and I'm confused on what best to do in that area.

[By the way I edited the title of this thread but for some reason the main list of threads page doesnt reflect the change. Hmm.]

It is good to know that in the job front I should basically just coast. I went through a 360 today, a job opening at my current location but I decided it wasnt for me -- more hours and the same or less pay basically, even though it would give me new skills. So I am relieved to see the 62-46 reading in that regard.
Wf, thanks again.

+++
Sparhawk, I think my questions were specific enough. Did you read them?

Sparhawk

Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Sparhawk, I think my questions were specific enough. Did you read them?

Alas, you are correct. I got hung on the title of the thread and thus my reply; the "overall life" got me out of course. Still, that's my opinion, if and when such a broad question, as life spanning, etc., is ever asked.

:)

L

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
No Elizabeth did originally ask for a life diagnosis (how can you diagnose a life its not an illness ?) but edited it out.

PS I would have thought copying out Wilhem here very much a waste of time and space, though who knows perhaps some need it ?

Sparhawk

Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
trojan said:
No Elizabeth did originally ask for a life diagnosis (how can you diagnose a life its not an illness ?) but edited it out.

So, it wasn't a mirage... :)

Hmmm, I don't know about not being an illness, you do die at the end of it... LOL :D

L

luz

visitor
Reaction score
PS I would have thought copying out Wilhem here very much a waste of time and space, though who knows perhaps some need it ?
I agree... and it also makes the whole post less readable.. at least for me :blush:

elizabeth

visitor
Reaction score
I've been admonished in the past, on this board, for *not* including the details. I figure people can scroll, or if that's too much trouble, just not read the post. I tend to agree, unless you have all the lines, the judgement and image memorized for each Hex number, it seems handy to list them when requesting others' help.

For those who seem to think my choice of terminology is amiss, a diagnosis can apply to non-fatal situations, by definition.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Nah it couldn't have been a mirage cos i answered it ranting on about "how can you diagnose a life its not a fault to be corrected, an illness to be cured, its a life". I deleted it on the grounds of being a rant. Heh heh but now you come to put it like that, yup its something you die of and it is pretty sickening, so maybe thats what it is, a glorified disease. A mutation we vainly try to attach some kind of meaning to, where we vainly imagine what happens to us is important ? Perhaps I'm feeling bleak today but it seems a distinct possibility.

The idea that we are born 'wrong' , that theres a 'right' path for us and we can stray off it if we're not careful is an insiduous and I think harmful idea that i reckon we sucumb to without hardly being aware of it. I know i have. Always thought I was doing the wrong thing in the wrong place at the wrong time. Then when I look back and reflect i realisi there was no more perfect place or time to be than exactly where I was and all that fretting was a right waste of time. I'm still doing it though :hissy:

Anyway like you said "life may be short but it is still too big a span to bind yourself to a perimeter drawn by any divination system" mm yes way too big in all respects. Elegantly put Luis.

I never have asked a lifetime, whats my life about question fearing how depressing it would be to get 47,3 or something :eek:

Though I noted here I'm sure whenever people ask the purpose of their life here on earth 61 tends to come up alot, and if I ever asked a purpose question 61 comes up. 61 ? Just being who you are ?

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
elizabeth said:
For those who seem to think my choice of terminology is amiss, a diagnosis can apply to non-fatal situations, by definition.

Well its not exactly yours is it, its Jeseds isn't it. And i think he was using it with his own sense of it in mind.

Oxford dictionary definition of 'diagnosis' is "the identification of a disease by means of a patients symptoms". Now if one is asking about a problem in ones life a 'diagnosis' I can see would apply. i was just saying how can it apply to your whole life which is not a disease (unless one is feeling depressed). As i tried to articulate above the notion of ones life as 'wrong' or diseased is an idea I struggle to release from, not always successfully. I think perhaps this idea is inculcated (?) in us no matter what religion ? You know like we are just inherently faulty.

elizabeth

visitor
Reaction score
Trojan, I disagree. There are people whose lives are seriously out of whack, are not the way they "should be" -- maybe they encounter negativity, or hostility, or simple challenges to surviving every single day. Maybe there's is the "Bad Monday" life that repeats itself, endlessly. I find it a bit narrowminded to believe that every one of us is perfectly living our lives *exactly* as intended (and that belief assumes belief in both Fate and Predetermination -- if so, why be on a Yi Ching board?). I think it would be FANTASTIC if what you said was true, but I know there have been large detours in my own life through -- I will take on the responsibilty myself -- through my own choices and mistakes. I do believe we can make mistakes. All of us. I'm here to try to avoid that if at all possible. LIkewise, if asking questions of the oracle will present scary answers, isn't that a sign we should look at our lives even more closely, and maybe shift something? I see it that way at least, so I"m not really afraid to ask. The worst that can happen is you get no answer or, you misinterpret the answer given.

But I digress, as this thread has already. I didnt begin this thread to discuss theory and possibility, I came for help interpreting those hexes.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Mmm yes Eliabeth i didn't mean to say that crap doesn't happen that shouldn't happen, of course it does. I only meant we seem to spend too much time fretting about 'getting it wrong'. Also I do think that what looks like a 'wrong' path for us could serve in some beneficial way or be valuable in ways we don't appreciate.

The best person to help you with a reading about your own emotional state is IMO, you.
What is your interpretation of your reading ?

autumn

visitor
Reaction score
trojan said:
Well its not exactly yours is it, its Jeseds isn't it. And i think he was using it with his own sense of it in mind.

Elizabeth was not asking for diagnosis of her lifespan. She was asking for an assessment of the alignment of her will with the will of Heaven for the present time. So, the idea is- your Higher Self (Soul) has a purpose that is in alignment with Heaven's purpose. You have free will. You can stray from your own purpose.

This particular tool is only looking at a span of one year, and advises you how close you are to being on your path. Remember it is a Taoist tool, and the concept of a path is from Taoism.

This is incomprehensible if you don't believe in spiritual thing, and/or, you reject the idea that it is the responsibility of man to be in alignment with the will of heaven.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
autumn said:
Elizabeth was not asking for diagnosis of her lifespan. She was asking for an assessment of the alignment of her will with the will of Heaven for the present time. So, the idea is- your Higher Self (Soul) has a purpose that is in alignment with Heaven's purpose. You have free will. You can stray from your own purpose.

This is incomprehensible if you don't believe in spiritual thing, and/or, you reject the idea that it is the responsibility of man to be in alignment with the will of heaven.

Yes I'm well aware of these things, (I'm not that stupid) its just i don't think her will and the will of heaven are two entirely different things. The will of heaven resides within her. Her own 'higher self' would have bought her to where she is now anyway. I don't think one does stray ever from ones own purpose, simply because one is it.

For myself I feel I may commune in a way with my higher self through the Yi - not that I necessarily think the Yi is my higher self, but in alignment with it anyway. I also think that whatever I 'think' about it is pretty irrelevant, its truth being probably much larger than I can at this time conceive.

Elizabeths higher self bought her these answers from the Yi, I'm wondering what she makes of them, cos always she seems to think someone here will know better than her.

Anway I'm finished with this thread I'll let you all get on with it.

autumn

visitor
Reaction score
If it is not possible to stray, then you are not really free.

luz

visitor
Reaction score
I disagree. You can be free but you can't stray from who you are. Whatever you do, it's who you are, it's in your nature. Although, you might stray from the idea you have of who you are, I guess..

J

jesed

Trojan

You had really made me piss of now

If you don't like this tools is OK... if you had bad experiences in your childhood with the way YOU manage divination, is understandable, and good for you that you had move forward. If you project your experience into this, is normal (all of us proyect our experiences). If you need to say that you don't like this tools, is fine.

But, using even terminollogy in a twisted way to fight what you don't like is too much.

And worse if you quote some authority, but quoted uncompleted in order to not aknowledge your prejudice. That is dishonesty

I'm not an english speaker, but spanish. But I do know that in English:
Main Entry: di·ag·no·sis
Pronunciation: "dI-ig-'nO-s&s, -&g-
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural di·ag·no·ses /-"sEz/
Etymology: New Latin, from Greek diagnOsis, from diagignOskein to distinguish, from dia- + gignOskein to know --

1 a : the art or act of identifying a disease from its signs and symptoms
b : the decision reached by diagnosis

2 : a concise technical description of a taxon

3 a : investigation or analysis of the cause or nature of a condition, situation, or problem <diagnosis of engine trouble>
b : a statement or conclusion from such an analysis

NOW... you use a lot of "i believe".... but had you allowed to experience yourself before judging something is posible or not?

By the Way, some free English classes for you

The first meaning of Tendency is not to about biasis, but about direction of development

Main Entry: ten·den·cy
Pronunciation: 'ten-d&n(t)-sE
Inflected Form(s): plural -cies
Etymology: Medieval Latin tendentia, from Latin tendent-, tendens, present participle of tendere
1 a : direction or approach toward a place, object, effect, or limit b : a proneness to a particular kind of thought or action
2 a : the purposeful trend of something written or said : [SIZE=-1]AIM[/SIZE] b : deliberate but indirect advocacy

The first meaning of Consultant is anyone who Consults (and when anybody "consult" the Yijing, became consultant)
Main Entry: con·sul·tant
Pronunciation: k&n-'s&l-t&nt
1 : one who consults another
2 : one who gives professional advice or services

Sparhawk

Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
elizabeth said:
But I digress, as this thread has already. I didnt begin this thread to discuss theory and possibility, I came for help interpreting those hexes.

Elizabeth, you are doing nothing wrong. There is no right or wrong in the Yi. As a matter of fact, I think you are smart enough to figure out what the Yi is telling you with no help whatsoever. Looking for some sort of consensus on your interpretation will only lead to confusion. I've always sustained that there is no way to "average" Yi interpretations. Do ask the YI but go with your heart regarding the answer. If you are serious in your study it is the only way to really learn the ropes.

L

Sparhawk

Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
A "mea culpa" is in order. I was the one that misinterpreted Elizabeth's thread title to mean that she was asking for a "life reading". Sometimes I read things askew but if I catch myself or I'm pointed to my mistake, I'm the first one to admit it. :D

L

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Jesed you've lost me ? Use whatever words you like if you believe them to be the most accurate ones.

My questioning the notion of 'diagnosing' a life was not intended as some kind of personal assault on you. It was um questioning the notion that one can diagnose a life.

It was meant in the spirit of open discussion. I mentioned your name above because i was used to you using that word and always thought you must mean it in a slightly difference sense to my understanding of it.

I don't especially have any issue with your methods, your terminology or your way of understanding the Yi in general. You seem to have the impression I have. If I don't believe in exact timing of events that is my prerogative to say so, I think. It does not mean I am trying to personally invalidate your work.

mudpie

visitor
Reaction score
"When you live in reaction, you give your power away. Then you get to experience what you gave your power to." B. Smith

One can definitely stray from higher path. Either way, you are right where you are "supposed" to be, but different choices produce different results. A life lived by conscious choice is far superior to one lived by experiencing the results of "unconscious" choices. The latter is to feel like a ping pong ball buffeted about by "fate."

Presumably the Yi helps one to be conscious of current choices/effects, and opens the door to the possibility of making a shift. I would never interpret a Yi response as anything other than a signpost ... not a definitive, esp not life-long, omen. BUt if you re-act to it that way, it could become so, no?
agreeing that Eliz can use her own intuition as the best guide as to the meaning of these signposts.

If i received 44 to 16, I would tend to disregard the individual lines in 44 (too many of them) and reflect upon the powerfully disturbing influence which is forcing me to make provision. This might be something you would like to escape, but on the other hand , it could be a pearl-in-the-oyster situation, where you are being refined and made ready. There is something heavy and pressing about 44......your choice might be along the lines of how to respond to this influence. 16 is refreshing, a lightening up of your load. Follow your heart.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
autumn said:

? So you're saying freedom can only be experienced if there is a 'right' path one is supposed,'intended' to be on ? Can't one be free anyway without anything to stray from ?

Last edited:

autumn

visitor
Reaction score
No, that's not at all what I meant. The idea is that there are three kinds of experience from a perspective of incarnation. The first is one of knowing one's true nature, before incarnation. Knowing one is one with God. The second is experiencing free will through incarnation. Living people here on earth creating their realities. The third is being, after creation, which is re-union with one's true spiritual nature. If you can't create a reality that separates you from from peace, then you aren't truly experiencing free will.

It's not really a matter of speculation to ask whether it is possible to create a reality that is out of alignment with your higher purpose. Misery and anxiety and fear are the results of doing that. Noone would have any reason to ask questions of an oracle or to be on a quest to a higher consciousness if it were not possible to create negativity. Is there a higher purpose in experiencing that, and is it "where you are supposed to be", regardless of what's going in your life- well, of course it is, in the long run, because all roads lead back to unity. But the choice of how to experience the road is the gift of free will. We can be less miserable by allowing ourselves to be led by a higher purpose.

According to me, of course, if you disagree, that's fine. I really didn't intend to post an apology for my own personal spiritual beliefs, because it is not important to me to convince anyone. But since the question was posed, that's my answer.

The reason why I posted is because in this thread there is a person who has already stated what she chooses to believe. She didn't ask for someone to explain their philosophy of the Yi to her. She didn't ask for someone to tell her how to form a question. That was the feedback she received. She stated her purpose was to ask for insight interpreting the hexagrams, not on her method.

After reiterating her purpose, she again received feedback that didn't reflect understanding of the traditional dialouge she was attempting to engage in. My post was intended to clarify the purpose of the questions.

So, now it's been clarified. If you (anyone) doesn't like it, or doesn't believe in it, they are free to not like it. But to argue with her about the validity of her method is not respectful or sensitive. These are extremely personal, intimate questions and responses.

The real test is if it works, in reality. If it is accurate. If it is helpful.

elizabeth

visitor
Reaction score
Autumn, thank you for the attempts to clarify why I began this thread.
It must be the proximity to Halloween or something -- I don't understand why it is so difficult to get simple feedback on clear questions but so it is.

Someone asked my interpretation of these hexagrams and since I have a hard time knowing what to focus on, my answer is "I dont know". What i read before is that whenever there are changing lines, you ignore the hexes and focus on the meaning of the lines only. But another poster said he/she would focus only on 44/16. Not knowing the time significance of either 44 or 16, I then cannot judge which of the two to look at NOW and which applies NOW versus later. Same for the other set of hexes.

My answer is "if i knew, i would not be posting". My *guess* is that emotionally based on the hexes I am coming into an enthusiastic time (?) but there's some hurdle before that. However, this sounds rather mundane and isnt helpful which is why i'm curious about other interpretations. (Also, as listener pointed out, that is a LOT Of changing lines so it must mean something complex). And based on my labor question I am going to continue to become more involved in work, pushing upward, working more but not receiving more in return. But there HAS to be more to it than that, bc those are sort of "givens" that I already am well aware of.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
autumn said:
It's not really a matter of speculation to ask whether it is possible to create a reality that is out of alignment with your higher purpose. Misery and anxiety and fear are the results of doing that. Noone would have any reason to ask questions of an oracle or to be on a quest to a higher consciousness if it were not possible to create negativity. Is there a higher purpose in experiencing that, and is it "where you are supposed to be", regardless of what's going in your life- well, of course it is, in the long run, because all roads lead back to unity. But the choice of how to experience the road is the gift of free will. We can be less miserable by allowing ourselves to be led by a higher purpose.

According to me, of course, if you disagree, that's fine. I really didn't intend to post an apology for my own personal spiritual beliefs, because it is not important to me to convince anyone. But since the question was posed, that's my answer.

Well I think it can be a matter of speculation if one would create a reality out of alignment with ones higher purpose. Its even a matter of speculation if one has a higher purpose. I waver in that matter. I am not stating 'these are the things i believe for all time' I'm playing with ideas.

Why would you think you need to apologise for your spiritual beliefs ? Thats in your head, not something I was asking for. Mostly indeed i think along the same lines as your expressed spiritual beliefs. Sometimes I try another angle.

Its not up to you to tell me what I am or am not allowed to post here. This being a public forum one can't always get the exact 'right' responses one wants.

However Elizabeth says she wants some help interpreting so i'll give my view. If its not welcome obviously she can simply disregard it. I have the feeling it won't be welcome and was actually skirting round the issue in my attempt at a philosophical debate, clearly misplaced.

Well when receiving many moving lines I tend now to disregard them and focus on the two hexagrams. (Thats just what i do, some still focus on the lines.) So 44 to 16 to me points to the attempt to grasp and hold onto things that cannot be grasped, through false enthusiasm. 16 I've found can be very much about self deception and false enthusiasm, linking it with 44 I see it more so. Thus my misplaced debating was a way of attempting to point to the fact that one doesn't always need to concentrate on manipulating the variables in ones life for maximum control, cos you end up just grabbing wildly with enthusiasm for what you think you want. Well that was my interpretation of 16 to 44. I suppose the word 'greed' sums it up. I'm not saying you are greedy btw, behind our grabbing is always our need I guess. In my own mind I can tie this in with Listeners idea of something being 'too heavy' and the need to 'lighten up'. I'm feeling what is too heavy is the attempt at control and holding on to in 44 ? I say in my own mind cos perhaps its not what she meant. In all your posts I note you are always to 'get' and 'hold on to' something, whether its a pay rise or a place to live. So maybe your answer is saying thats the current emotional space you are in, trying to have and hold - with much enthusiasm.

I take the point one wouldn't ask the oracle if one didn't want to avoid mistakes and make the best choices. But I'm not sure we can use the oracle to manipulate how others are going to deal with us. Oops sorry there was a view you didn't ask for.

Being aware i have now made myself thoroughly unpopular on this thread i really will exit it and in future only give views I have been directly asked for.

Pardon me for being here.

Last edited:

elizabeth

visitor
Reaction score
Trojan, Thank you for that help with the interpretation. This makes sense in light of what I'm going through now -- grasping onto things that cannot be "held". It's very hard for me (a writer by trade no less) to put into words what I"m going through right now but there's sort of a constant level of confusion + exhaustion and I can't figure out where it's from, how to directly address it, what the solution is. So I'm here to gain insights to try to dissect and then deal with it.

Anyway, hexagrams: if 44 is grasping or greed, and 16 is the false enthusiasm...and they came in that order, not the reverse order, there must be some greater significance in that as well. ie I'm reaching now, I want (I want stability, in all honesty, right now, in my life) and then the false enthusiasm comes...why? Bc I cannot achieve what i want? Or bc what i want wont bring what I think it will?

Hmmm.

BTW for the record I too think the oracle speaks to the questioner, not to how others in life will also relate to the questioner (that would be too weird anyway).

toganm

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Elizabeth,

My interpretation for hex 44 leading to 16 is as follows. Be carefull as things will be expanding , one should be alert, a vigilant approach is best making sure expansion is checked often. If this is not done danger can not be avoided. Hex 16's name Yü also means preparation. Hence one should be prepared for the possible dangers ahead.

In terms of 5 phases heaven is metal wind is wood (hex44) . Wood (wind) can mean indecisiveness while metal (heaven) can mean not letting go. Hence one way of interpreting could be not letting go of indecisiveness.

Hex 16 is wind above earth below where earth could mean too much thinking worrying.

In both hexagrams the trigrams are not in the generation cycle, they do not create the other, on the contrary they are in controlling ones Metal (heaven) controlling wood (wind ) and wood (wind) controlling earth (earth). Overall there are are three wind trigrams hence indecisiveness, IMO, is the major concern.

Therefore thinking too much in a worrying state due to not letting go of indecisiveness would be my interpretation of your question regarding your emotional composition

Togan

autumn

visitor
Reaction score
Trojan said:
Its not up to you to tell me what I am or am not allowed to post here. This being a public forum one can't always get the exact 'right' responses one wants.

Oh, I think it was the opposite. You twisiting and distorting Elizabeth's post and questioning HER right to say and believe what she wanted.

Oh, and by the way, apologetics is a defense or explanation, traditionally of Chrisitianity.

Last edited:

elizabeth

visitor
Reaction score
Togan, thanks so much. (I think autumn was writing to someone else, not to your post by the way).

Indecisiveness -- bingo! I've felt so confused I didn't even SEE that part of it! THe problem then is how do i let go of the worry and indecisiveness when I ...can't decide? I dont even feel I can think clearly enough to decide but these thoughts plague me every minute...

What does expansiveness mean, I wonder, in this context? Expanding physically/financially? Expanding by taking on more work or responsibility?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).