...life can be translucent

Menu

Difficulty With Hexagram 22

lynx

visitor
Reaction score
Greetings

I'm having a problem with a someone. Because of circumstances(financial), I must try to maintain a friendship with this person on a daily basis, otherwise I will lose a lot.
However, this is hard to do because this person is extremely difficult, and sometimes I think, intentionally so.

I asked the I Ching...
"How can I possibly form any kind of successful relationship with this person?"

I received..Hexagram 22 1,3,& 6

Please help interpret this, what exactly is the advice?

Thanks

L

M

micheline

Lynx,
I read the lines to say: Be yourself, be simple and unpretentious, don't complicate things in any way. "Keep it simple" is probably the best axiom emerging from lines 1 and 6.

In line 3 you are probably advised to keep a "nice face" on when dealing with this person, in spite of what you may feel inside about their difficultness. Acquiesce gracefully and nod. Be receptive.... as the relating hex implies.

Another way to interpret those lines might be not to take him/her too seriously.

auriel

visitor
Reaction score
yeah, not to seriously; but: line 1 minimize dependance, line 3 maximize charm, line 6, be transparent i.e. dont nurse secret grudges. The first line intimates that if you (at least show a willingness to) give it all up, you might trigger a change in the power base. Overall though the implication is that your resistance may be about to implode- you'll find an easy natural way of dealing

lynx

visitor
Reaction score
Michelline & Auriel,

What you say makes sense.I wasn't sure, but I think that now I understand how to proceed with this person.;)

Thanks for your replies and assistance.

L

dobro p

visitor
Reaction score
"How can I possibly form any kind of successful relationship with this person?"

I received..Hexagram 22 1,3,& 6"

Be gracefully receptive to what the person offers. Adorn your relationship with that person by simply accepting what they are.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).