...life can be translucent

Menu

Question about hex 9 into 3

carieel2005

visitor
Reaction score
Hi. I asked the question What should I expect from my relationship with this guy?, and I got hex 9 turning into 3.

I've been in this relationship for four years now, in and out because he still married, separated but still married, and he is very confused and troubled for his three kids. He feels very guilty, and there are times when I think I can't handle this anymore. He practically still have two lifes. What should I interpret from hex 9 turning to 3 and changing lines 9 in 2nd, 9 in third and 9 in last line.

Thanks for your help.

CARIEEL2005

stuart

visitor
Reaction score
The hexigram configuaration speaks of problems beteeen husband and wife.But it speaks of a temporary truce between them.Perhaps this shows the condition where you can not achieve a great deal due to this. hex 9 is limited success and limited aims.Your hopes and aspirations not being fullfilled as yet.I think you will have to wait for events to change.A favourable outcome will not be forthcomming at the moment.However the reading could also apply to either of the relationship situations.Perhaps this will then reflect on a condition which will not result in any major changes as yet.

carieel2005

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks for your insight. I feel this is very accurate for my situation, since I got a nine on line 2, where it says "he allows himself (me) to be drawn into returning" and then it says great success. And a nine in line three, men and wife roll their eyes, will that be literally his wife, or me, that in the deep sense of the word, I'm his partner?

It's a little bit confusing. But in general what I can get out of it is that I should not force things, and just be patient and wait? Is that it?

Thanks again

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).