...life can be translucent

Menu

Finding an apartment

Grandma

visitor
Reaction score
My daughter and her friend are trying to find an apartment in NYC, they are college students there. I asked what should my daughter do to find an apartment so her and her friend can move in by Sept 15th? I got 3, 1.4-17. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

B

bruce

Hi Susan,

Looks like it won't be easy to find, at first. Be cautious of accepting questionable offers from those with whom there are no true connections. Don't rush into anything out of hyped up enthusiasm, from either your daughter, her friend or some shaky rental agent. They should take their time and look well around before deciding on a place. If they keep their wits and patience, they will find the place suitable for them.

J

jesed

ACCORDING WITH XIANG SHU YI XUE
Date: Horse (fire); Month: Rooster (metal); Subject Line: Daughter and her friend; Key element: under Father aspect (house/apartment); Void elements: Dragon and Snake; Answer 3, 1.4

(TWO IMPORTANT ISSUES: 3, 1.4 doesn?t change to 17 but 45, I?M ASSUMING THE REAL ANSWER IS ACTIVE LINES 1 AND 4; I?M ALSO ASSUMING THAT THE DATE OF THE QUESTION IS SEPTEMBER 7TH; IF ONE OR BOTH OF THIS PRESUNTIONS ARE FALSE, THE WHOLE INTERPRETATION MAY CHANGE)

1.- Subject Line: is Tiger (wood), under aspect Son (intelligence/good fortune/students). Metal of month destroys wood; and fire of day reduces wood. This means your daughter and friend has very poor fortune both in short and large terms. Not to good in order to get their goals.

2.- Key element: is Monkey and represents the apartment (aspect Father). The month is supporting it (metal supports metal) but the day is destroying it (fire destroys metal). This means there is a very good apartment for them, but there would be difficulties to get it in the short term.

3.- Relation among Subject Line and Key element: Tiger is in conflict with Monkey. This have a negative meaning: some conflictS to get the apartment.

4.- Influence of Month: Destroys Subject; and produces Rat (active line 1, under aspect brother, meaning brothers/friends/competitors) This means there would be strong competitors in the search of the apartment.

5.- Influence of Day: Produces earth and destroys metal (key element). Combine with Goat and clash against Rat (Because Rat is strong by month, this means that both lines under Rat animal are moving; so there would be several competitors in the search of the apartment).

6.- Active lines:
a) Line 1 and 6 are Rat (competitors) This means competitors are very actives. Water produces wood (subject line) and destroys fire (hidden element, under aspect Wife, meaning money). This means competitor's activity benefit your daughter but the price for her is economical difficulties. The resultant element is Goat, that combines with the original Rat. This means hindrance, so Competitors have some hindrances that benefit your daughter.
b) Line 4 is the key element (apartment) Is in clash with the Subject Line. The resultant element is Pig (water) that supports your daughter. This means there will be difficulties but in the end could be achieve.

7.- Hidden element: Is Horse, under Wife aspect (meaning money). Because is supported by day, it can come out of hiding. This means the economical difficulties could be solved.

8.- 3 combine elements: There is a 3 combine elements
rat + monkey + dragon = Water (so, water element is very powerful despite its weak because of month and day). This means your daughter will have a very strong good fortune at the end.
Because there are 2 rat elements moving, this 3 combine element can only be effective when Rat combines with Ox. So, your daughter would get a very good apartment in the next Rat or Ox days around Sept 15th.

Rat days around Sept 15th: sept 13th
Ox days around Sept 15th: sep 14th

SUMMARY
There would be a good apartment for them, but they would have some difficulties to get it.
This difficulties seems to be economical ones (high price). Several competitors would be active, but they would have hindrances that benefit your daughter and friend.
They would have a strong good fortune, that allows them to solve the economical difficulties and move into a good apartment, most probably in September 13th or 14th .

So ?I asked what should my daughter do to find an apartment so her and her friend can move in by Sept 15th? Perseverance and solve economical difficulties in order to pay even high prices for the apartment.

Best wishes

J

jesed

ACCORDING WITH TRADITIONAL TEACHINGS:

Is time for a new begining. Of course, that means there will be hindrances to be solved.

The propper way to act is resolving chaos, unraveling mixed things (emotions, problems, chances).

Line 1 advice there would be hindrances to be solved; line 4 advice your daughter would need someone else helps her.

Best wishes

Grandma

visitor
Reaction score
Wow, thanks for the replies Bruce and Jessed.
I did mean 45 not 17. I asked the question a few days ago actually, not today.
I am very interested in the economical answers to the question tho. Of course they are looking in Manhattan so there is much competition and it's very expensive also. How very interesting that the iching could address all those issues. I was very interested in it saying tho that the economic issues would be resolved. My daughter is a little nervous about spending the money. They are taking a break from looking right now, just because they are so busy with school starting. By the way, Jessed, my daughter is born year of the rat.
It sounds like they just have to keep looking, is that right?

J

jesed

Hi Susan

Just in case the commentaries could be useful

According with traditional teachings, the day when you asked the question is not relevant. So, the traditional interpretation remains the same: your daughter and her friend would find hindrances (line 1) and they would need the help of someone else(line 4)

But, according with XIANG SHU YI XUE , the day when you asked the question is the most relevant data to have (the influence of day affects the short term venture or pitfall of Subject Line, in this case your daughter and her friend).

Since the date wasn't September 7th (Horse Day) I need to know the exactly day in order to get the correct interpretation.

Example: I wrote " economical difficulties could be solved" (number 7) BECAUSE Money aspect "is supported by day". But if the day wasn't Horse day, maybe the real day wouldn't support money aspect (or maybe, hoppely, it would) .

So, if you have the real day when you asked the question, you can have the right interpretation.

Now, if you haven't the real day you could ask(writing the day and month): Will my daughter get a good apartment within the next 15 (or wathever range of days you want) days?

Best wishes

J

jesed

By the way
"my daughter is born year of the rat"

Most of Occidental books about "Chinesse Astrology", talks about the year of born. That is correct.

But, actualy in BAZI (The Four Pillars of Destiny) the year isn't the most important data but all the four Pillars (Year, Month, Day and Hour). And the consultant is represented by the day of born.

If you are interested, you'll find useful to visit www.adestiny.com.

Best wishes

Grandma

visitor
Reaction score
I didn't re ask this question with different phrasing, but just to give an update, my daughter's friend's father didn't submit his financials to the realtor at the last minute and it disrupted their plans. He seems to be not wanting to submit this info after saying he would. So, that's probably one of the financila glitches the ic saw. (We didn't see this coming)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).