...life can be translucent

Menu

Approaching....

quale

visitor
Reaction score
hi everyone. I asked the Yi "How should I apoproach this situation?" and it gave me hex 22.1 -> 52. I'd guess this is telling me that I need to trust in myself if I am going to succeed, but now isn't the best time for me to do anything, but I could use some other opinions on this. Thanks!

P

peace

You said it yourself -
"Now isn't the best time for me to do anything..."
That's what it's saying - 52 Keeping Still.
Right??

Rosalie

void

visitor
Reaction score
I see 22 line 1 meaning approach this situation quite simply without artifice, relying on your own two feet, your own resources - not trying to hitch a ride in any way. I don't see it as saying don't do anything, quite the contrary. Perhaps 52 here is saying you have been still, your mind is quite clear, now is the time to proceed in the manner of simple walking.

W

waveringdragon

hex 52, stillness, composing one's self, acquiring objectivity, meditation, getting beyond the ego/self interest, stilling one's mind, allowing one's intuitive self to speak, allowing the inner sage to speak,
i very often meditate upon a reading, i would definitely take some time out to meditate upon this one,
22.1 to me it's about getting there step by step, under my own steam, making each step myself, no help from others, working it out for myself, not allowing others to help me take short cuts,
i very often find the key to 22.1 is identifying what is represented by the carriage, this is why i would meditate, clear my mind, allow it to come to me through the quiet,
on a couple of occassions the carriage has actually represented the i ching itself, it's like the i ching is saying, you have recieved sufficient guidance now work it out for yourself, there is a very strong element of sincerity about 22, if i ask too many questions i lose the sincerity, the genuineness of my relationship with it,
over the last few years most often the carriage has referred to the internet or web sites, it might be something as simple as the i ching saying to you, dont go to clarity with this, work this out for yourself,
to summarise, in my experience the key to understanding this reading is identifying what is represented by the carriage and the means to doing this is meditation

quale

visitor
Reaction score
thanks, all your answers helped a lot! I think I know what the carriage is supposed to represent,it's all much clearer now.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).