...life can be translucent

Menu

Symbols

jdjms

visitor
Reaction score
What are those symbol type things next to the thread names? and how do you get them? I'm sure I have a lot more questions, but I just can't seem to think of any. TTYL.

yly2pg1

visitor
Reaction score
To some, the symbol is the blueprint of the One.
Others regard it as the archetype of the Heaven and the Earth.

After thousands years since its introduction to this era of civilization, symbols are interpreted together with its changing lines - changing line that represents the flow of entropies at the bottom of the everchanging/ever-evolving affairs and events ... that shapes the symbols.

dobro p

visitor
Reaction score
jdjms said:
What are those symbol type things next to the thread names? and how do you get them? I'm sure I have a lot more questions, but I just can't seem to think of any. TTYL.

Sweetheart, if you can't think of any more questions, don't announce it. It just makes you come across like someone who doesn't know her own mind. And we all want to know our own mind, right? I do, anyway.

dobro p

visitor
Reaction score
And don't pay any mind to yly2pg1, cuz he didn't understand your question.

yly2pg1

visitor
Reaction score
dobro said:
And don't pay any mind to yly2pg1, cuz he didn't understand your question.

If he does, that will not jeapodize your understanding on the whole evolution of meanings in the Yi from its inception to the present. Rest assure you can decide on meanings in Yi that are relevant and useful for an English version in 2007. :)

jdjms

visitor
Reaction score
what I'm talking about are the pictures next to the threads,

by the way, this has nothing to do with my original question, but I'll ask it anyway: does anyone know the traditional chinese symbols for the Yi Jing?
I don't mean the lines, but the actual written words for them. I only know a few of them, and I can't find the rest.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).