...life can be translucent

Menu

Horoscope Cusps

jdjms

visitor
Reaction score
how do you get info on cusps, I've looked well, not everywhere but a lot of places, & I can't find anything that's even remotely reliable in this.

I'm asking because I'm a Libra/Scorpio, which is kind of weird because they're like total opposites in every way, you know?

anyways, any input would be nice.

TTYL.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
"I'm asking because I'm a Libra/Scorpio, which is kind of weird because they're like total opposites in every way, you know?"

Thats why you are totally out of balance. Or, are you unbalanced?

Frankelmick

visitor
Reaction score
Look at the whole chart

jdjms,

Maybe you should look at your whole birth-chart? Look at aspects to your natal Sun.

I wouldn't be too concerned about your natal Sun being on the Libra/Scorpio cusp.

Everybody has every sign somewhere in their chart.

Best wishes,

Mick

jdjms

visitor
Reaction score
mick said:
jdjms,

Maybe you should look at your whole birth-chart? Look at aspects to your natal Sun.

I wouldn't be too concerned about your natal Sun being on the Libra/Scorpio cusp.

Everybody has every sign somewhere in their chart.

Mick

Well Mick See my problem is I have qualities in both Libra & Scorpio, & no one seems to have a Horoscope book that includes info on the combinations of Yin & Yang, Light & Dark, Masculine & Feminine, I need info on dealing with this delicate balance.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Uh, shouldn't this be posted in the Open Space area? (Sorry, I have Mars in Virgo.)

If you google 'libra scorpio cusp" you'll get about 90,000 sites to go to. On the first page there is one called rainfall.com that I checked out and it gave a detailed explanation.

Anytime you are interested in an astrolgical event, just google the term and you'll get info. Like, "Mercury transit Mars," or "Pluto in the eigth".

Astro.com is a great site. Does your chart for free.
StarIQ.com will send you free emails whenever a transiting planet is contacting one of yours.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Er no Rosada this post is in the right place since its the 'divination, discussion' area which is not limited only to I Ching. It used to specifically say 'for all kinds of divination not just I Ching (I have Virgo rising and Pluto sat there right on the Asc too :mischief: )

Anyway, excuse me, splutter, choke,:hissy: you and Martin have been chatting astrology and tarot on the Memorising I Ching thread for ages ! Only kidding (just in case you think I'm attacking )

Anyway jimjams re the cusp your sun has to be in one sign or another. Even if its one second there is a cross over point. To find out you just get your birthchart done for exact time and place of birth. Try a site called 'astrodienst' it calculates all that in a few seconds.

Last edited:

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Oh, you're right, Trojan. I missed that "not just the I Ching" qualifier.
Hey, Martin and I have been using astrology as part of an I Ching discussion! Now if jdms had asked, "What is the meaning of my sun being on the libra-scorpio cusp" and then tossed a hexagram I wouldn't have made a peep...Except, no, then I'd probably have told him he should be posting in the Friends area.
Ah, the dangers of posting a question on a slow news day...

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).