...life can be translucent

Menu

jesed

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Help! How do I stop jesed?

I need advice. Damn it, I need help!

How do I stop jesed from constantly attacking me?

Do I have to fly to Mexico and personally shoot the guy or what?

Last edited:
J

jesed

I don't know if you are serious or not about this; but I do really hope this would be just an expression; because a) I had some selfish and egoistic attachment to be alive and b) under Criminal Law Act 1997 Clarity's owners could be sued for conspiracy to commit offenses outside Unted Kingdom; and therefore, we would lost this forum

Don't be confuse: I'm sarcastic about the threat; but I'm quite serious about legal consecuences of Clarity's owners if they omit to stop using their forum to comit felonies (and both in Mexico and UK, Death-Threats are felonies).

Best wishes

B

bruce_g

willowfox said:
I need advice. Damn it, I need help!

How do I stop jesed from constantly attacking me?

Do I have to fly to Mexico and personally shoot the guy or what?

My advise is to cease and desist your vulgar behavior.

hilary

Administrator
Reaction score
I've just suspended Willowfox from the forum. I'll email her to let her know she can return after a week if she gives her word to issue no more threats or personal abuse, and if she'll make an apology to Jesed and retract the threat.

I'm not sure, but I don't think forum owners have legal liability for everyone's posts. Could be wrong... it may be an unclear area. Anyhow, legalities apart, I'm learning the use of the moderator tools.

spiritofthefox

visitor
Reaction score
Hello hilary,

Willowfox "if" reinstated will use the ignore button on her constant attacker jesed from now to eternity. But under no circumstances will WillowFox ever apologise to the likes of jesed for his stupid attacks and sarcastic remarks, come rain or high water, never!

spiritofthefox

visitor
Reaction score
To bruce,

"My advise is to cease and desist your vulgar behavior."

Thank you for your so utterly polite sagely advice, bruce, WillowFox always knew that you could be counted on as a good and honourable 'friend'?

hilary

Administrator
Reaction score
I'll see what I can find out about banning by IP address.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).