...life can be translucent

Menu

Poker (49 ->15) :)

vincent

visitor
Reaction score
Well, some of you might find that this is not a subject that should be discussed here, but I asked the I Ching which name I should choose for an account at Party Poker.

I got hex 49. Lines 1 4 and 5 were moving, resulting in hexagram 15. So 49to15 is part of the name I use there now.

Should I invest some money playing poker there, or is it too dangerous (I play mostly for fun, don't worry)?

It's a true story, comments are welcome, but don't take it too serious. :)

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
vincent said:
Should I invest some money playing poker there, or is it too dangerous ?(

What hexagram are we to be looking at to answer this question? 49 - 15? Or was that just to be read in responce to your question, "what should be my online name?"

L

lightofreason

its all about revealing your hand (49) vs keeping the cards close to your chest (15)

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
"Should I invest some money playing poker there, or is it too dangerous (I play mostly for fun, don't worry)?"

Risk wise, your chances of winning big or small(coming out ahead) are not good, if you know what you are doing then your finances should remain stable. Did you lose money last year with gambling? Gambling of any kind is dangerous when you start to get greedy/lose/become addicted. Knowing when to stop is an art, so I would certainly say that it is dangerous.

vincent

visitor
Reaction score
willowfox said:
Did you lose money last year with gambling? Gambling of any kind is dangerous when you start to get greedy/lose/become addicted. Knowing when to stop is an art, so I would certainly say that it is dangerous.

I just started and it will mostly be for fun. Maybe it was a silly question (what the name should be), but I was just wondering if there was some kind of message.
Thanks for the reactions.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
"Maybe it was a silly question (what the name should be), but I was just wondering if there was some kind of message."

The message lies in the meaning of hex 15, to be modest in nature and modest in outllook, humble, don't be over ambitious, don't overplay your hand, and becareful not to let your money wax then wane, to get worn down by Party Poker and fill their bank account.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).