...life can be translucent

Menu

relationship question continued

rainshower

visitor
Reaction score
Hi there and thankyou for responses so far...lots to think about there, does the line describing cruel people intent on their mastery literally refer to somebody being cruel? and would that be me or the other person, since i asked the question...hes certainly has not been too happy with me therefore has not been in touch for three weeks, however i know he did try to call me on my home number when i was out, that was five days ago, i have felt too shy to call him so have sent him a few texts but he has not responded.he can be a bit stubborn so maybe he is waiting for me to call him rather than text, not sure how to approach this maybe i should just call him. By the way could this be an ex girlfriend of his that is speaking badly about me? I know that he has had regular contact with an ex but he says only on the phone, however he admitted to me some time ago that she was trying to get back together with him, he said to me at the time that he was not interested in her now, only as a friend; i have not met her myself. Wonder though whether he might talk to her about what we argue about and whether she tries to use this to her advantage, don't know, what a mess!

rainshower

visitor
Reaction score
Hi there wanted to know how he feels about me so asked i ching 'does he love me' i got 38 lines 4 and 6 think that converts into 19,can you help please?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).