...life can be translucent

Menu

please help with 38 lines are 4 and 6

rainshower

visitor
Reaction score
I asked the i ching if my partner r loved me and i got 38 moving lines 4 and 6 on this think that becomes 19 as i said on the other thread things have been difficult lately could you please shed some light on this please?

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
It does look like from your previous readings and from this there is an estrangement between the two of you. If you want things to improve you need to focus on the reason for the estrangement. Its difficult with a question like 'does he love me' for one to know who the answer addresses. Most often the Yi is pointing back at your own responses.

Anyway looking at this answer alone I would think its essential that you actually speak to him and be fairly straight forward about your worries - or if you can't be then just speak to him. Line 6 I find generally indicates one is not seeing another as they really are. They suspect hidden motives and dark intentions where there are none. This could refer to him or you.

I think theres things probably need to be discussed between you and texting is no way to do this. Your last answer I thought with 49, 3 as the transitional hexagram indicated quite a positive outcome if things were discussed fully.

Also maybe I'm a bit weird in this but when I get texts rather than phone calls I sometimes take it as the person just can't be bothered to talk to me and feel a bit huffy :rolleyes: Maybe hes the same ?

Anyway the nub of it is the next step in my view is for you to call him. I wouldn't be too shy about it because he has called you several times when you weren't there so he must want to talk to you. Good luck

Last edited:

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
"I asked the i ching if my partner r loved me and i got 38 moving lines 4 and 6 > 19"

Hex 38.4 you are feeling lonely at the moment but later you will meet someone who will help you out.

Hex 38.6 your partner has gone his way due to some misunderstanding and you are very annoyed with him. Anyway, soon you will see him in a better light because he means well and will be back when he has got over his problem. There appears to be nothing wrong in your relationship.

Hex 19 approach, two people advancing together, a relationship blossoming. All should go well between you for a time at least before there is another upset.

So, to answer your question, "does my partner love me?". The answer is yes.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).