...life can be translucent

Menu

Wow - This was an interesting reading...

hexagon

visitor
Reaction score
I asked the IC whether my affection for D was shared by him and received 61 (Inner Truth) 4.6 changing to 58 (Joy). Well, I guess that answered my question, but one week later, I asked What Do I need to know about my rel. with D. and got the MIRROR image of the previous reading - 58/4.6 > 61! I've never experienced this before and find it very interesting - with the changing lines identical and the hexagrams reversed. Any insights anyone?

For the record, I asked for advice earlier this month for discussion wrt to a reading about someone else who holds top place in my heart but it is long distance. This rel. with D. is here and now but which has not been explored as it is in a shared work environment which is likely too risky to persue as it would complicate everything.

hbar12

visitor
Reaction score
You know we're laggin behind the divinations posts. We need about 300 new posts to get ahead. Here's my contribution.
Tolstoy said of the saying, "60 million Frenchmen must be right" that they're more likely wrong, because if 60 million people believe the same thing someone must have told them.
That's my first thought on why popular application of Quatum Theory is wrong. You could say that the application is basically right for human consciousness, but basically wrong for reality unless you concider zero as unreal. How would math do without zero. Zero is a circle without beginning or end. It could be looked at as a symbol for everything, the way the universe folds back into itself. It could be seen a a symbol for God who we leave out of all out equations except as somehow ourselves as God. It adds duality of us and a creator, us a halogramee and God as the lack of substance the halogram is made from. Zero can be closer to what we are than vice versa. Zero can be the source of the energy to sustain this system without which it would wear down and collapse. It could be viewed as the owner who brought us in and now we deny it. It could be looked at as the male while we are the female and so forth. As a comparison. It just seems God looks at himself al the consciousness and we see his and ours in his. Doesn't your intuition tell you that we are not God? Just because our consciousness is the same as God's doesn't say he doesn't exist. There is no entitu but what we can our consciousness. It can ours and his. Check with the Oracle. Probably should decide for yourself what it means. Their saying the oracle is our collective consciousness. Because we are in that mind and that mind is in us, all of us together are that mind. Who says God isn't aware of himself and us in his mind? We can feel likd God and feel how he feels without being him, but I'm not sure we can feel all the feeling of another person. It's like God blocks our view of another person and only he can be awar of their consciousness. I doubt he even invades our privacy. I doubt he knows our every thought but everyone can see each others actions which tell how they've been thinking. Character outs itself even if we don't know the precise details. I only say all that because, of course, they are implying no God and no duality implies not pluratlity, but even so we are individuals and it will stay that way so that we don't lose identity. That's called an identity crisis.

Last edited:

dobro p

visitor
Reaction score
hexagon said:
I asked the IC whether my affection for D was shared by him and received 61 (Inner Truth) 4.6 changing to 58 (Joy). Well, I guess that answered my question, but one week later, I asked What Do I need to know about my rel. with D. and got the MIRROR image of the previous reading - 58/4.6 > 61! I've never experienced this before and find it very interesting - with the changing lines identical and the hexagrams reversed. Any insights anyone?

Nope, no insights. But I'm always happy to speculate. There are different possibilities here, but I think the most likely is the Yi's drawing your attention BACK to the first question and the 61.4.6>58 draw. I mean, you say it 'answered your question'. But how did you interpret it? Cuz my guess is that you got it wrong, and the Yi's trying to get you to look at it again.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
"I asked the IC whether my affection for D was shared by him and received 61 (Inner Truth) 4.6 changing to 58 (Joy)."

Hex 61.4 basically it is saying that you are going astray, don't lose your true mate, D is a co-worker not a lover.

Hex 61.6 thinking aloud or perhaps fantasing, but the relationship is just words with no substance, so if you try to make it happen it will only lead to trouble.

Hex 58 I think the joy here is in the fact that you can talk to D, discuss things with him in a friendly and enjoyable way, therefore you get on well together but this is not affection, this is about talking together as friends.

" I asked What Do I need to know about my rel. with D. and got - 58/4.6 > 61!'

Hex 58.4 you are being indecisive, seeking happiness because you are perhaps feeling lonely and uneasy at the moment, but this relationship will not bring you the happiness that you are seeking, it is just a passing passion so give it up.

Hex 58.6 you are getting carried away with your thoughts about D, this is not true happiness, it is just a passing fancy, so it is not the right course of action and neither is he the right person.

Hex 61 you must be sincere to yourself, know exactly what you want, then you can be sure that you are doing the right thing but here you are not being truthful to yourself, you are trying to fill your emptiness with thoughts of D. Therefore, you are only cheating yourself and you know it because you said that a work place relationship is very risky which is true. So be truthful and sincere to yourself and think only of the person that is dear to you, not an illusion, think of that person who is far away across the sea, that is where real truth lies.

hexagon

visitor
Reaction score
Dobro -

To find direction, I pulled out the Willhelm/Barnes and have gone back to the original divination in order to fully understand the message. The answer to my question if I am correct, is that there is a genuine interest by D, but believe the message of the 4th line is to take the high road - which I could interpret as to find inner peace/strength before any correct movement can be made.The 6th moving line could mean being grounded my my OWN truth and not be swayed by others (in my work environment). Q: any idea how the resulting Hex. 61 Inner Truth ties in to the final interpretation?
Thanks Dobro - I think your prod pushed me in the right direction.

Last edited:

hexagon

visitor
Reaction score
This interpretation resonates deeply with me...

willowfox said:
"I asked the IC whether my affection for D was shared by him and received 61 (Inner Truth) 4.6 changing to 58 (Joy)."

Hex 61.4 basically it is saying that you are going astray, don't lose your true mate, D is a co-worker not a lover.

Yes.This issue has weighed on me for quite some time, and I feel your analysis has provided me with the clarity I've been seeking, and will allow me to shift my rel. with D. to a fun, friendship. Willowfox, your interpretation ties in well with your earlier insight into my long distance relationship with B which you thoughtfully helped me look at earlier this month. D. and I have been flirting with each other for quite a while, but I know now to change the dynamic to a lighter, more playful tone as line 6 is fantasy - on my part. Enough.

So be truthful and sincere to yourself and think only of the person that is dear to you, not an illusion, think of that person who is far away across the sea, that is where real truth lies.

I will let the fantasy with D. go and invest energy on the one I want to be with.

With reverence, I thank you. I feel an ongoing internal struggle is over.

dobro p

visitor
Reaction score
hexagon said:
The answer to my question if I am correct, is that there is a genuine interest by D, but believe the message of the 4th line is to take the high road - which I could interpret as to find inner peace/strength before any correct movement can be made.The 6th moving line could mean being grounded my my OWN truth and not be swayed by others (in my work environment). Q: any idea how the resulting Hex. 61 Inner Truth ties in to the final interpretation?

I read something different in the individual lines. 61.4 says 'Moon almost full, horse mate vanishing, without fault'. In the situation you enquired about, that looks to me as if the Yi is saying: "You're on the verge of seeing this situation clearly and resolving it, this person isn't the mate for you, and nobody's to blame for either the attraction you felt or the fact that nothing's going to come of it." 61.6 is about some sort of conceit which, if persevered in, produces a bad outcome - stop kidding yourself about this guy, in other words.

Globally the picture is 61>58. 61's about inner truth being captured and 58's about the inner coming to expression. Put them together and you get something like: you're capturing the inner truth of this situation in a way that you are expressing, both to others and in your life. Sharing your situation with us here, for instance.

hexagon

visitor
Reaction score
Insight welcomed...

I have been reading 2007 Part Deux: The Future and...)
and understand topal's current struggle with having to let go of something that has been "larger than life" as it has for me with my affection for D. It has been painful to let go, but as you and Willowfox put it, it does not hold substance for me. This has been hard, but this advice has enabled me the objectivity to look at it from a different perspective. And now the resulting hexagram 61 (Inner Truth) makes perfect sense as I agree with Dobro that it may reflect the using of this community to give me the insight I have been seeking.On some level, it has set me free. I can only hope the same for topal.

Aryna2012

visitor
Reaction score
Hi, I know it's a super old reading but I've got the same one in a similar situation and would be super thankful if you can drop a line on what the outcome was? Thanks

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).