...life can be translucent

Menu

Help with lottery

dobro p

visitor
Reaction score
I decided I want to win a lot of money in the lottery, so I consulted the Yi and I drew 35.4.

Can you explain what this means in terms of which lottery I should enter, and which numbers I should choose if it's one of those lotteries where you choose the numbers?

Sparhawk

One of those men your mother warned you about...
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
This is confirmation that a wave of body-snatchers invasion is upon us... Whoever you are, let the good ol' Dobro body and mind right this moment!!

biggrin.gif

Luis

PD: BTW, thank you, I've had tha tongue-in-cheek for a looong time, but, since I'm infamous for my sarcasm, I decided to keep my peace. I don't feel alone anymore...
happy.gif

cal val

visitor
Reaction score
And Luis...

Why have you been holding your tongue in your cheek rather than your paws in front of you as you steal(th) through the millet fields as Dobro just did?

More importantly... where ya been? I've missed you.

Love,

Val

Sparhawk

Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Stealth-R-Us...
happy.gif

Hey, I'm around and I read some of the brainy and juicy posts and try to learn as much as I can. I just shy away from the "Miss Cleo" type of posts... So, I'm here, WATCHING YOU... I have this thing for blondes, ya know... LOL (just kidding; my big mouth , or rather my fingers, get in trouble... everytime...)
biggrin.gif

Hug,

Luis

cal val

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Luis...

I had to look Miss Cleo up on the internet... was clueless. I just learned she's a fraud being sued by people, city and state governments. So what kind of questions do people ask her?

And what kind of questions do you ask the Yi?

So you're watching me huh? Well then I'm 20.5.6... *grin* And you have a thing for blonds eh? Well don't even get me started about my thing for tall, dark and handsome... *grin*

Love,

Val

Sparhawk

Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Just got back... Ah, Miss Cleo... She really made it big with her "consulting" services. As high as she flew, the harder she came back down... Something to learn there, I'm sure...

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

And what kind of questions do you ask the Yi? <!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

Interesting. I keep a journal of all my questions going back to 1979. I must have a total of 50 questions altogether in 26 years. So... What kind of questions I have for the Yi, you ask? Very important and pressing questions. This year I've had two.

Mind you, I know I'm the exception among the bunch of us, but I was scared out of my pants very early on by the Yi and have since developed a very deep respect for it and a strong allergy for menial questions. But, that's me...
biggrin.gif

* And you have a thing for blonds eh? Well don't even get me started about my thing for tall, dark and handsome... *grin* <!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

Don't exploit my weaknesses!!! I'll fall...
happy.gif

Luis

M

micheline

Hey, I'm around and I read some of the brainy and juicy posts and try to learn as much as I can<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>
oh thank you so kindly, luis, i do indeed suspect that you might well be talkin about me there, purdy boy, as well as a few others..and I must say, son, if there's any thing brainy you want help with, you let me know now wontcha? dont be shy

void

visitor
Reaction score
Luis did you ever relate here why you were 'scared out of your pants' by the Yi ? I'd really be interested to hear about it - but have you more or less withdrawn ? If so I suppose I can only imagine you with no pants and the Yi in hot pursuit.

Seriously though can you say why it scared you ?

Re menial questions my feeling has always been (and its only a feeling)Yi just packs a case and walks away for a while. Otherwise it would be captive. I mean if someone kept asking us repetetive questions, never really listening to the answer, just going on and on most of us would assert we had the right to walk away otherwise we would be trodden down, captive in the prescence of this bore.

I've heard it said that everyone goes through this phase of asking and asking trivial questions, repetetive qustions. That this phase is almost unavoidable in the passage of ones relationship with Yi.

Mind you 50 questions in 26 years, that must be a record.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).