...life can be translucent

Menu

Hillary Clinton

RindaR

visitor
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I asked what I, as a voter, needed to know about Hillary Clinton, and received 47.4>29. In the back of my mind was a concern about the very bad impression of her that some of my family hold.

Comments?

Rinda

luz

visitor
Reaction score
Interesting, I think the Yi is addressing you and your concerns...

I think it's a great question.. I do wonder about Hilary too.. even though a few years ago I thought I would vote for her for sure..

I also wonder.. when you are talking about something like a candidate, a selection, an option (between two evils, some might say:rolleyes: ), I wonder if it's a better or more complete approach to ask about each option or each candidate, in this case. So you get a picture of how they compare with each other. In this case you perhaps want to compare her with other democrats at the moment?

autumn

visitor
Reaction score
Kind of in the same vein, hope it's not too off-topic-

Barack Obama was on the Tonight show a couple of months ago, before he'd announced his decision to run. I asked what his political future was- 19.4 (54). I interpreted that as a definite commitment to do what he had to do to serve.

I'm interested in seeing how your readings about Hilary play out.

autumn

visitor
Reaction score
BTW, 47.4 (29)..
She's going to have difficulty balancing special interests she's committed to with the middle road she needs to take politically to be elected.

Sparhawk

One of those men your mother warned you about...
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Stepping a little sideways, there is a very interesting article in the latest Rolling Stones magazine about Al Gore and his clout and what he could do, if he wanted to, in 2008. The article was written before he was nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize. Can you imagine the monkey wrench he would throw into the gears of Hilary's and Obama's campaigns if he changes his mind about running for the presidency and if he wins that prize??

L

autumn

visitor
Reaction score
Monkey wrench- as in Nadar's effect on Gore in 2000? Nobel prize or not- he's just too smart to be elected.

martin

(deceased)
Reaction score
Interesting that you get line 4 changing, Rinda. The line of the 'ministers' is fitting for a senator.
I think the lower water trigram could indicate doubts or confusion, in Hilary herself or in the democratic party. More or less hidden for the world outside (inner trigram).
But, as Lightangel said, the answer may be about you and your concerns and not about Hilary.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
He comes very quietly, oppressed in a golden carriage.
Humiliation, but the end is reached.

Wilhelm on 47.4:
"A well-to-do man sees the need of the lower classes and would like very much to be of help."
Sounds like a vote of confidence for her SINCERITY.
"But instead of proceeding with speed and energy where there is need, he begins in a hesitant and measured way."
Did she speak out against Iraq when she first became senator? Nooo..she very carefully went with the program.
"Then he encounters obstructions."
I bet she gets flack for that.
"Powerful and wealthy acquaintances draw him into their circle; he has to do what they do and cannot withdraw from them."
Again the feeling of doing the politically correct thing, voting for the war.
"Hence he finds himself in great embarrassment."
She's got some 'splainin' to do.
"But the trouble is transitory."
It wont be held against her for long.
"The original strength of his nature offsets the mistake he has made, and THE GOAL IS REACHED."
This lady knows how to focus and as she told us when she announced, she's "in it to win it."

29. If you are SINCERE, you have success in your heart and whatever you do succeeds.

Sparhawk

Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
autumn said:
Monkey wrench- as in Nadar's effect on Gore in 2000? Nobel prize or not- he's just too smart to be elected.

Too smart? I hear you and I would run the other way too. Perhaps that's the reason why he's not running. As of now, anyway. He may be tempted though; or pressured...

L

luz

visitor
Reaction score
I think Gore has made it clear he won't run and who can blame him. His main mistake was to have kind of disassociated himself from Clinton.. Hilary can not make that mistake, I guess:rolleyes:

Hey, I like Rosada's interpretation! :)

Sparhawk

Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
lightangel said:
His main mistake was to have kind of disassociated himself from Clinton.. Hilary can not make that mistake, I guess:rolleyes:

Sigh... the good 'ol days when a president could, "almost," be impeached for possession of an "illegal" cigar humidor... :D

L

J

jesed

Hi

I would suggest to read the new post from Sam Crane (useless tree) about Hillary Clinton

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).