...life can be translucent

Menu
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Omega Point and 2012...

bruce_g Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pacman7331

I don't know what this means but I know to make mistakes now fall into compulsive acts, and unethical behavior. Is truly like throwing your existence away.
    Hasn't it always been this way?

That's why it doesn't freak me out that 2012 is predicted to bring revolutionary change. Everything changes. I don't think time will stop, nor that change will ever stop changing. I think the coming age loses an old garment and grows a new one. But I don't believe anything lasts forever.
    Last edited by bruce_g; February 18th, 2007 at 10:03 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well folks, none of us were raptured (well I didn't think any of us would be raptured) ...But I don't think we can truly say the world has not changed...? It still feels like we are leaping into the unknown.

The beloved year of the Water Dragon leaves us, not another one for 60 years, darn, not sure I want to live to 120, either.

I have not even checked the news to see if we in the US are going to topple off the fiscal cliff. Heck I dont even care anymore. I toppled off my own fiscal cliff this past year, but it ended up being a very fortunate year indeed in spite of things..so one never knows.

I raise my glass to all of you Chingers, to the Yi itself, our beloved Friend, and to all our dearly departed friends..we know who they are...
    not forgetting Mojo and my baby Coco

For a New Year viewing, I recommend www.thrivemovement.com ..watch the movie, it's great, it's free (talks about the Yi in there, too), and it's available in a number of languages.

Happy New Year
    , Everyone!

May you thrive heartily, and have at least 365 Belly Laughs in the days to come.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bamboo View Post
    not forgetting Mojo and my baby Coco

I used to get annoyed at the fur he'd leave on my truck upholstery. Now, when an old one: a gold one, shows up in the sunlight, I smile, and know he's always with me. The weep is called love, I believe.

I'm glad to hear you made through the storm, was worried. Luis told me you were okay.

Bruce
    "I'm not a psychopath, I'm a highly functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock Holmes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

thank you Bruce.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

because Psyche needs her Eros and 2013 a good soundtrack

Make 2013 a Happy Year !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2