Wikipedia entries ?

bradford

(deceased)
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
There's more at Wiki than that. Here's another article
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Ching

I tried to post a link to my website in the links section, but they scolded me
for "trying to advertise my business" there, even though all my work is free.
So I have to wait until someone else posts it.

I don't know if anybody here has contributed or attempted to.

matt

visitor
Reaction score
Chris has certainly added material here - all the hexagrams are explained in terms of 'self-referencing' in the binary structure.

L

lightofreason

That material is has either been put there by someone from my original contribution that was rejected (see the discussion page) or else some of what was supposed to have been deleted was not.

Note that what is there covers the self-referencing in limited fashion (originally I put a large section about self-referencing on the introduction page under 'modern' forms etc) and then covers 27-ness from the XOR material, not the rest of XOR for each hexagram (but then that would be too extreme wouldnt it - I mean too 21st century AD for a 10th century BC perspective! - so use a 'little bit', the 27-ness and leave everyone guessing about the rest! LOL! )

I think there is still a link to my homepage in the discussion page. (also note the I Ching_Divination page uses the same table as the I Ching page - so either there is cross referencing going on or else 'borrowing' pages - common in twikis.)

Chris.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).