My Romance for next 6 years

tanjhj

visitor
Reaction score
What is my romantic life for this 6 years?" is:

Hex 42 changing at 2 and 4

leads to

Hex 10

Does it mean i will find my partner at the 2nd year? or the 4th?

plz advice

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
"What is my romantic life for this 6 years?" is: Hex 42 changing at 2 and 4 leads to Hex 10."

Hex 42.2 all should go well for you, so you will gain a wife.

Hex 42.4 others will need your support and advice but they will help you as well.

Hex 10 says to tread your romantic life carefully and with caution, so be patient, be calm and be sensitive to the feelings of the girls that you meet because one of them will be the right one for you and you don't want to mess that up, so don't be aggressive but be friendly, open and good humoured at all times. Stick to the tried and tested means of getting a girlfriend and be prepared to take a risk romantically but always be careful of your attitude.

tanjhj

visitor
Reaction score
so does it means on my 2nd yr i will marry or i meet her?

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
I cannot say from this answer alone when you will marry in the next 6 years but marry you will. Neither can I say when you will meet your future wife but meet you will. All I can say is that the middle of 2009 looks like a special time for a wedding for you. Part of hex 10 said to be patient, so do it.

Last edited:

tanjhj

visitor
Reaction score
hi anyone can tell me how to read from the hex reading that i will get married by mid 2009 as willowfox said.. also

is there anyone who has their own interpretation? thanks

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
hi anyone can tell me how to read from the hex reading that i will get married by mid 2009

Hi, the mid 2009 came from a horary astrology chart and not from the IC and I said, "All I can say is that the middle of 2009 looks like a special time for a wedding for you".

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks for explaining that you were using horary astrology to arrive at your answer, willowfox. In the future could you please mention at the time you first post your opinions that you are using astrology to come up with these timing ideas, that is, that they do not come from the I Ching?

We have had this discussion before and you agreed to do this.

tanjhj

visitor
Reaction score
Hi, the mid 2009 came from a horary astrology chart and not from the IC and I said, "All I can say is that the middle of 2009 looks like a special time for a wedding for you".

hi what is horary astrology? got links? thanks in adv

tanjhj

visitor
Reaction score
Hi jesed and bruce,

may i have ur review on the abv hex from iching?

tanjhj

visitor
Reaction score
Hi,

is it possible to ask Iching if my Future wife is from the same country as me or diff country/ race etc? i think it will be quite helpful as it can help me have less distarction as my country is flooded with foreigners.

Thanks

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi,

is it possible to ask Iching if my Future wife is from the same country as me or diff country/ race etc? i think it will be quite helpful as it can help me have less distarction as my country is flooded with foreigners.

Thanks

Don't take this in the wrong way Tanjhj I say this with a :) - but IF you marry - as there are only possibilities dependent on one's OWN choices - then you will find your wife when you are meant to find your wife and not before.

Can I advise you to just enjoy the journey and not worry about who, when, why and how? Relax and let things happen.

It actually may not help us to have all the details of our future laid bare for us. Often the more we think we know about our future, namely our preconceived ideas and often distorted wishes, the more they can really muddy the purity of the moment. And I say that from bitter experience!

Just go your own road and seek how you can be all you can be. Then your wife will find you. What's more - you'll truly be the person she's been waiting for.

topal

B

bruce_g

Hi jesed and bruce,

may i have ur review on the abv hex from iching?

Hi Tanjhj,

I'm sorry, but I don't venture to interpret long range future predictions, being more of the school which Topal has spoken of.

That said, your reading appears favorable. I just can't say where, when or how. I believe that's a path you must tread on your own.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).