...life can be translucent

Menu

Asked the I ching about going on a trip overseas this December and got hexagram 57

cassius_clay

visitor
Reaction score
Asked the I Ching about going on a trip overseas this winter. What would I need to do to succeed in doing the trip and what not and I got hexagram 57. No changing lines. Any advice or interpretation on this? Thanks.

cal val

visitor
Reaction score
Cassius Clay...

Do you sting like a bee? And do you do nonlinear editing on a Grass Valley system?

If you put that one question... 'what to do and what not to do'... to the Yi, you made it virtually impossible for the Yi to answer. If you asked the question 'what to do' and got 57, then asked the question 'what not to do' and got 57, I suspect the Yi is telling you something far more important...

57 is the healing hexagram. Do you need to heal anything first?

Love,

Val

cassius_clay

visitor
Reaction score
Ok. Let me clarify. I asked what I need to do. What forces are in charge of my success of doing the trip . When I said "what not" that was another way of saying "etc". I asked just one question.

Healing hexagram? Ok. As far as healing maybe, I wasnt feeling well last week. It might be talking about that. Thanks for the input. Paz.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).