...life can be translucent

Menu

hex 1 to hex 61

avaze

visitor
Reaction score
fo r a question , will i get to work as a project coordinator
i got 1 as first hexagram and 61 as second hexagram [line 3 and four changed from solid to dotted]

what does that mean?

first hexagon with all solid lines is a great success
but i am confused about the second hexagram

L

lightofreason

regardless of the local context, the 01->61 pattern reads:

with/from singlemindedness comes yielding/softening (From the inside out).

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Hex 1.3 a new job will be offered to you, be sure that you accept the job for yourself and not to please others, but don't be over ambitious.

Hex 1.4 you can either accept or refuse the job, the decision is entirely up to you, so do what is best for yourself.

Hex 61 the boss or whoever is in charge will discuss your suitability for the job and your work record will show them that you can do the job. You will be offered the job.

avaze

visitor
Reaction score
I see that both the post are relevant.

the offer is less [softening]

they hired me but they are going to evaluate my performance and then appoint me as a project coordinator. i have to join at one level below.

thanks a lot.

avaze

visitor
Reaction score
for latter part of willowfox's prediction. i have to wait and watch for 6 months. i will definitely post it here after that.

thanks

redshirt

visitor
Reaction score
Wow, what a coincidence! I got the exact same answer (Hexagram 1 with Lines 3 and 4 changing to Hexagram 61) when I asked about whether a girl I just met will have a romantic relationship with me. Can someone comment on how this would apply to my quesiton?

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Wow, what a coincidence! I got the exact same answer (Hexagram 1 with Lines 3 and 4 changing to Hexagram 61) when I asked about whether a girl I just met will have a romantic relationship with me. Can someone comment on how this would apply to my quesiton?

It is saying that there is a "possibility" but you have to be sincere with this girl. If you are trying to form a relationship for the wrong reasons then the possibility of rejection is high. She expects you to be honest and sincere, if you can't do those things then you have a choice to see someone else.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).