...life can be translucent

Menu

A reading on the health of a houseplant.

cassius_clay

visitor
Reaction score
Hello. A friend of mine has a houseplant and it is getting sick. We did a reading on the health of the plant and got hexagram 7, no changing lines.

Later on the next question I asked was what could the friend do to help the plant and I got hexagram 11, second and fourth lines stressed, changing it into hexagram 55.

Any ideas on these readings? I appreciate it. Thanks.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
The plant would like to be near other plants, in a group it will flourish :D Oh and it might prefer going back to its old spot, where it grew with others.

femke

visitor
Reaction score
Hi!

Hexagram 7 is water under earth: can it be that the earth is too moist?
Second reading: help it regain balance, which will lead to flowers?
Nice to try and apply the I Ching to a plant's health!

Love, Femke

B

bruce_g

There's either too much or not enough ground water (my guess is too much, since over-watering is a common problem with wilting plants), and lots more sunlight, brings the plant into balance.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi!

Hexagram 7 is water under earth: can it be that the earth is too moist?

Yes, could be that you are over watering the plant.

Hex 11.2 avoid over feeding the plant.

Hex 11.4 cooperate with your plant, don't be heavy handed, and perhaps talk to it?

Hex 55 put it the sunlight, all day if possible.

cassius_clay

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice you all. I will pass it on. Anyone else can feel free to add on too. Peace.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Yes how is this plant faring. :rofl: Surely it must be sensing our collective attention by now, a whole thread devoted to it !

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
No possibility of parasites on this plant is there ?

cassius_clay

visitor
Reaction score
To all who asked how the plant was doing. My friend said that the plant is doing ok. They took it to a gardener and the gardener noticed a white powder on it. Said that that wasn't good. But a gardener has it and they are gonna take care of it for now at least. Thanks. Peace.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
No possibility of parasites on this plant is there ?

The white powder is a kind of parasite that usually grows under the leaf of the flower/plant and kills it leaf by leaf. I have this problem with some of my plants but washing them with soapy water normally kills this parasite or wherever you call it.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
To all who asked how the plant was doing. My friend said that the plant is doing ok. They took it to a gardener and the gardener noticed a white powder on it. Said that that wasn't good. But a gardener has it and they are gonna take care of it for now at least. Thanks. Peace.

Hex 11.2 for in the hands of a great master no material is unproductive, he can find use for everything (Wilhelm). Referring to the gardener perhaps?

Hex 11.4 talks about the owner of the plant getting together with his "neighbour", Wilhelm says "lowly" ie someone with a less prestigious occupation, a gardener?

Hex 55 A time of abundance, the plant regains its health.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).