...life can be translucent

Menu

friend

RindaR

visitor
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
A friend has done something brave that may put him in danger. I asked about his safety and got 56.1.4.6>36. Thoughts?

Rinda

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Hex 56.1 suggests that he has got himself involved in a problem that he should have avoid, now he has problems.

Hex 56.4 his position is not secure, and now he is on his guard and this problem now worries him.

Hex 56.6 it suggests that he has been reckless/careless and now has cause for regret.

Hex 36 suggests that he keeps a very low profile as he is up against something hostile that would do him harm. He has to keep out of the way for the time being until whatever blows over and recedes into the background.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
A friend has done something brave that may put him in danger. I asked about his safety and got 56.1.4.6>36. Thoughts?

Rinda

It seems to present a picture of someone entering strange territory, acting undercover pretty speedily and managing to get out unseen. I recall Autumn once saying if you have line 1 and 6 moving it means the situation is moved through pretty quickly, I think that why I'm thinking he did something pretty fast.

Of course i wouldn't like to say for sure if he preserves his safety in this but I lean towards feeling he will if being safe means not being caught out - as long as he keeps a low profile.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).