...life can be translucent

Menu

Double 8's.

cssslw

visitor
Reaction score
Hi, folks:
In regard to what I should know or do in regard to romantic relationship question, the I Ching's reply was:8 unchanging, with 8 as the supporting hexagram. "Union." Pretty appropriate I'd say. What do you think?
Tak sa mycket! :)
Bonus points for who understands that closing line.

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi, folks:
In regard to what I should know or do in regard to romantic relationship question, the I Ching's reply was:8 unchanging, with 8 as the supporting hexagram. "Union." Pretty appropriate I'd say. What do you think?
Tak sa mycket! :)
Bonus points for who understands that closing line.

Could be a union between the two of you or the IC may be drawing your attention to the lack of unity in your own mind on this matter. Your inner "group" of all those clamouring "I"s need to "hold together" and set the correct foundations for your attraction.

Then again, it may mean exactly as you say - Union.

(That's Swedish for "Thank you very much" no?)

topal

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Hex 8 is really about working together as a team, that if you are right for each other then do it. But someone has to assume the role of leader, so the IC is telling you to ask again if you have the necessary qualities, a stable personality, responsible, strength of character, a person that the other can look to for help and advice; so are you a leader or a follower?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).