...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram 12.2.4 changing to 59

sandor

visitor
Reaction score
Hi, I-Ching friends! Greetings from Buenos Aires.
My question (rather my awareness at that moment) was about a statu-quo feeling that prevented me from letting go of old patterns of behaviour in order to start a new, more creative life.
Any suggestions are welcomed. Thanks. Sandor.-

B

bruce

Hi and welcome, Sandor.

You could obtain a free reading (thanks to this site's hostess) here

If you'd like further input on your reading, someone(s) here may be willing to help you.

B

bruce

Excuse me. Old-timers disease setting in
happy.gif
. I didn't notice you had already listed your reading.

I'll be back after looking at this reading more closely.

B

bruce

This is interesting. Probably because your question is interesting.

You are asking how to break away from the standstill, and so your answer is called ?standstill? or stagnation. Line 2 really nails the answer, I think. In order to break from your old ways you?d have to stop looking to old ways for affirmation of your worth. So long as your standards stagnate, so will your self development. Perhaps you are familiar with the Biblical saying ?new wine in new wineskins??

Line 4 speaks to the highest order: those things you aspire to become. If your focus is set here, you will instinctively move toward it. Then even your lower nature will follow.

Off the record and from personal experience, I think we must leave our past behind, or rot there.

sandor

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you, Bruce. I very much appreciate your words on my reading. Actually, they are very clarifying.
"Even your lower nature will follow" rings a bell. And the Biblical saying is just perfect for the case.
What could you tell me about Hex. 59 derived from 12.2.4?
Thanks again. Sincere greetings, Sandor (Alex).-

B

bruce

You're most welcome, Sandor. Glad you identify with it.

59 is a perfectly natural segue from 12.2,4 because it has to do with releasing, dissolving or dispersing old matter in order to "lighten up"; just as wind causes water to rise and evaporate. The lower trigram, water, also has to do with danger. Sometimes it takes a dangerous situation to wake us up and reset our direction and priorities.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).