...life can be translucent

Menu

hexagram 58 lines 2 and 4 becoming hexagram 3 advice please?

sparkler

visitor
Reaction score
Following on from my other thread, i asked the I Ching, "should I persevere in my relationship with R?" I received the answer hexagram 58 lines 2 and 4 becoming hexagram 3...can anyone help with this please? Thanks:)

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
"i asked the I Ching, "should I persevere in my relationship with R?" I received the answer hexagram 58 lines 2 and 4 becoming hexagram 3."

Hex 58.2, 4 suggests that you do not begun involved in any drunken partying with the lads, avoid any base sensual fun and games hold out here for something truly romantic. So, remain on the sidelines and don't get tempted to let your hair down willy nilly.

Hex 3 says that the situation at the moment is rather chaotic but that it will calm down. If your relationship with R is still growing then you can expect all kinds of problems from him, but it suggests that you take no action here, wait it out patiently, wait for the problems to recede into the background. It says to stay with him. To persevere with him and see what happens.

L

lightofreason

Following on from my other thread, i asked the I Ching, "should I persevere in my relationship with R?" I received the answer hexagram 58 lines 2 and 4 becoming hexagram 3...can anyone help with this please? Thanks:)

from a purely 'universal' perspective, 58 into 03 covers "with/from intensity in expression comes sprouting, difficult beginnings" (IOW one can try too hard ;-))

The line positions of 2 and 4 are controlled by hexagram 40. here the focus is on tension release by the relaxation of structure. This is achieved in 58 through properties/methods described by 03; the intensity in expression combined with attempts to relax structure is expressed as the struggles of the bud as it tries to devlop.

If you tossed coins etc for your question there is no guarantee of the correct result but the general 58->to->03 is covered above.

Chris.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).