...life can be translucent

Menu

hex 57.2,3,6 confused

jane siodia

visitor
Reaction score
Hello all,

I have been thinking from some time now about finally coming to a decision about an area in my life. I asked Yi whether I shall follow my hearts desire. I am really not in the position to explain anything in detail....all I can say is that it concerns me with going back home. I have been away from home from some time now and feel like I don't belong here. So my hearts desire is to really go back home to be together with my people there. I do not know how it will affect my life and career but do know I will be happier at home. I am new to iching and more like get confused when it comes to my own reading with any form of divination. Can someone please provide some insight...57.2,3,6 chaning to 8.
I find myself struggling here :confused: ......my interpretations are confusing me.....one side I feel that it says that I have been thinking about this issue for too long and that I must take a decision soon and put an end to whats disturbing me. The other side I feel that it is saying not to follow my heart...and hex 8 meaning to hold on to the current place. Please help me with your experiences and insight.

Jane Siodia

B

bruce_g

Hi Jane,

I think it advises to contemplate (using logic and intuition) your priorities, and then go with what keeps you together. To continuously rehash the matter only creates confusion.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Can someone please provide some insight...57.2,3,6 chaning to 8.
I find myself struggling here :confused: ......my interpretations are confusing me.....one side I feel that it says that I have been thinking about this issue for too long and that I must take a decision soon and put an end to whats disturbing me. The other side I feel that it is saying not to follow my heart...and hex 8 meaning to hold on to the current place. Please help me with your experiences and insight.

Jane Siodia

yes i think you nailed it with your first side :) Whatever keeps you vacillating, unable to make a decision will weaken your capacity to make a decision at all if you let it go on - like when you think things round and round and round in circles, you don't know what to do anymore. Go towards what you belong with.
What Bruce said really.

bradford

(deceased)
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
and hex 8 meaning to hold on to the current place. Please help me with your experiences and insight. Jane Siodia

If it helps, Hex 8 doesn't say that at all. It says move to where you belong.
It says this in no uncertain terms. Your delay is your misfortune.
57 is the hexagram of thinking twice, but also of overthinking and rethinking
and second guessing. Thats not the way out, just around and around.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Can someone please provide some insight...57.2,3,6 changing to 8."

Hex 57.2 suggests that you have either created enemies or problems for yourself and that you should search them out and clear them up before moving on.

Hex 57.3 says that after you have thoroughly considered this move, then make a decision and act on it. Do not mull it over and over forever.

Hex 57.6 suggests that you cannot go on living where you are at present, too many troubles there.

Hex 8 says that it is fine to return to your home and live, it is called holding together as a group, in your case a family group, it further says that you will have good fortune by going to live at home. But there is a warning, it says go to it quickly because if you hesitate then you lose out. So, nothing confusing in this reading, it is telling you plain and simple to pack your bags and go reunite with your family as soon as possible and things will work out okay.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).