...life can be translucent

Menu
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I Ching: Estructura y Fórmula de los Trigramas

jesed Guest

pd- BTW... Cat-yi seems to be twin of Salima (my cat)... funny. Maybe they can organize together for us a catzhouyi semminar soon (1)

(1) catzhouyi is the short reference to an ancient and hermetic text: the authentic lessons we cats teach to King Wen in order he can rule over Shang dinasty

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hola Rodrigo,

Gracias por responder. Yes, I had those links. I think "Afines" is doing a great job with his compilation of Yi materials in Spanish. There is a lot of material in Spanish out there that most people don't know about and once in a while you find authors, like J.C. Fernandez, that are very good but remain mostly unknown. I wonder where he is... He does mention in this book that it is only the first part of a series of books but, alas, only this one was ever published (back in 1988).

Best,

Luis

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jesed View Post
    pd- BTW... Cat-yi seems to be twin of Salima (my cat)... funny. Maybe they can organize together for us a catzhouyi semminar soon (1)

(1) catzhouyi is the short reference to an ancient and hermetic text: the authentic lessons we cats teach to King Wen in order he can rule over Shang dinasty
    Good one! Knowing my fat cat--er, sorry Master Cat-Yi...-- he will demand a king's ransom in tasty food and a clean litter box every morning, plus 1%fat Milk and bottled water...

L

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Gracias Chema! (porque sos Chema, verdad?)

It is great to see those files posted here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2