...life can be translucent

Menu

Online Reading

dragonfly

visitor
Reaction score
Hi, All
What are your opinions on the accuracy of using the online reading? Would throwing your own coins or yarrow be preferable or is it one's intent that is important?

crystal_blue

visitor
Reaction score
Hi, dragonfly.
- :)

What are your opinions on the accuracy of using the online reading? Would throwing your own coins or yarrow be preferable or is it one's intent that is important?

I think the accuracy is of the same magnitude, given that the connection between the input of the individual and the resulting hexagram is pretty much the same in either case.

dragonfly

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Crystal Blue, yeah I guess so too but am wondering how 'random' a computer can be. This is less a IC question as one of IT !

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Laylab asked this same question only a few days ago or so. Just look back to that thread entitled the IC online.

magictortoise

visitor
Reaction score
I have used several online generators and soon noticed a peculiar thing. One of them never gave more than two moving lines and the other never gave more than three. I decided to return to my Chinese coins on the kitchen table. Besides there is something ritualistically satisfying about throwing the coins oneself. And it reminds me of when I first learned to consult the oracle...before computers.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).