...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 2 with no transforming lines.

gsirek

visitor
Reaction score
Please give me some insight. I asked the following question:

"What is developing between me and X?"

I got Hexagram 2 with no transforming lines.

"X" is a woman I've casually known for almost 2 years. Recently things have seemed to warm up between us. We are both currently unattached.

Thanks.
Gordon

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score

Thanks.
Gordon

There is definitely a change occurring in your relationship, it seems that X is showing signs of passion, love is in the air but now is not the time for you to lead the way, now is the time for you to just be responsive and follow her lead. If you want to get involved with X romantically then go for it but if you don't, then stop now before it gets any deeper.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
My take on this is that this is a good fertile empty space for the the pair of you to grow what you wish. It looks uncomplicated and there are many possibilites open - its like good rich soil where anything can flourish.

Hex 2 unchanging can also indicate the situation is exactly as you perceive it be (I got that from jesed) so if you feel there is warmth between you then there is warmth between you. :)

J

jesed

Hi

Just in case the comment could be useful

Things are as you perceive them. (if you like or dislike what you see, that's another issue)

keep in touch with reality; obey reality; beware of follow castles in the air.

Best wishes

dobro p

visitor
Reaction score

You're becoming receptive to each other. It's not necessarily romantic, but it could be, because do you have any idea how special it is when two people become well and truly receptive to each other? Any two people. Ever. It's exquisite.

Neither of you takes the lead, yet each of you follows the requirements of the relationship. Exquisite.

gsirek

visitor
Reaction score
I am so grateful for everyone who takes the time to share their insights with me. I'll keep you posted on how this progresses.
Gordon

steve

visitor
Reaction score
This hexagram unchanging, I have always really kind of battled with or more battled to understand. This and hexagram 16, however I think now if I "could" put it simply as the hexagram is actually pretty complicated. I would say use your instincts and go with the flow as best you can.

Steve

Last edited:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
To anyone about to respond to original poster the thread is 10 years old

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
This hexagram unchanging, I have always really kind of battled with or more battled to understand. This and hexagram 16, however I think now if I "could" put it simply as the hexagram is actually pretty complicated. I would say use your instincts and go with the flow as best you can.

Steve

Do add your thoughts to the unchanging hexagram threads if you want to https://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?16301-List-of-unchanging-hexagrams-threads as I think they are more accessible there.

Additional note because people don't read the posts to the end they will read the first post from 2006, think it is current and then start answering the querent who hasn't been here for a decade

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).