...life can be translucent

Menu

Personal Daily Hexagram

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Personal Hexagram for JULY 3

Rosada 58.2.5 > 51

Anyone who feels to, please post a hexagram for yourself on this thread that is meant to be useful information for you to reflect on as you go through out your day tomorrow. As we all simply glance at and are aware of each other's path's tomorrow we may experience that we individually find our day going better, as if we are more firmly, clearly seen in the Universal Mind.

magictortoise

visitor
Reaction score
Great idea, Rosada. I do not consult for the day until the morning of the day in question before I go to work. So I will post my guiding counsel around 5-6am PDT. Will try to make remarks with it too. Actually doing this on a post will help to reinforce/remember it during the day.

Sounds like you have a pretty joyous day ahead with some warning too. Good day. ;)

Ken Wanamaker

magictortoise

visitor
Reaction score
For my guiding counsel today I received Hexagram 63, no moving lines. Everything is in order! That is a happy thing to know at the beginning of my day, but going through my day I need to be especially cautious as things proceed very easily and a mis-step might cause order to revert to disorder. I read all lines when I receive no moving lines so there are many other considerations also which I do not have time to into. Enough right now to have a gist of the situation/day.

Ken Wanamaker

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score

Mine is 63 unchanging.

Hmmmm...Could be true enough - we'll see.

Oh, I've just seen it's for the day - whereas mine was cast for the month. Ah well.

Topal

peace66

visitor
Reaction score
A Joyous Undertaking!

Rosada 58.2.5 > 51

Anyone who feels to, please post a hexagram for yourself on this thread that is meant to be useful information for you to reflect on as you go through out your day tomorrow. As we all simply glance at and are aware of each other's path's tomorrow we may experience that we individually find our day going better, as if we are more firmly, clearly seen in the Universal Mind.
It's so great that Dobro and Rosada have a thread for daily divination! This helps a
beginner, such as myself, and connects us all...:bows:
Mine for July 3 is: 53 .3.6. > 8
Happy 4TH to everybody:)
Peace

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
I found my ability to remember and get guidance from my hexagram was particularly good today, so I am going to continue with this project. If people feel to give us some feedback about their experiences I'd be interested in reading them, but I know that can be too personal or just feel like a chore, so know that just posting your I Ching for the day is sufficient for this thread.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Personal hexagram for JULY 4.

Rosada 60.

magictortoise

visitor
Reaction score
Oh, I've just seen it's for the day - whereas mine was cast for the month. Ah well.

But if you 63 governs your month then it would apply on a daily basis for the duration of the month. So in effect you drew 63 for today. Each New Year's Eve I ask for a New Year's Resolution and I am stuck with that one each day (this year it is hexagram 43, Resolution) so I get a double whammy-----the NY resolution and the guiding counsel.

Ken

M

maremaria

HI,
good idea rosada

the hex i got for jyly 4 is 46 no changing lines

magictortoise

visitor
Reaction score
July 4th-- I too drew no changing lines, this time in hexagram 9, Small Restraint. This is the second day running I have drawn no moving lines. Hmmmm. No a lot going on and usually the harbinger of much activity when the time of 'no movement' comes to an end. Actually it seems fitting I received this hesagram. After the transition to the new time and things going smoothly(63) the oracle is telling me to continue in caution, using a bit of restraint, and not expect too much. Clouds still gathering in the sky.

Ken

Sparhawk

One of those men your mother warned you about...
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score

peace66

visitor
Reaction score
Family Support?

Happy 4TH To All!
I received for July 4, 2007: 37 .3.5. > 27
Family Support, perhaps?:confused:
Peace

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Interesting! I'm noticing that as I consider the hexagrams others have gotten, these other hexagrams also have meaning for my life. Kinda like looking at a horoscope and seeing where the Sun is, and also the other planets. I may be particularly aware of 60 - my husband started the day by telling me we only have enough milk for coffee for today and tomorrow and the stores are closed so no Excessive -I'm still detoxing from 28 - Milk and Cookie moments allowed today. So okay, I'm tuned to 60, but as I'm also getting meaning from this 63, 9, 37, 27 conciousness the group energy is creating. For me it's awareness of Family Dramas in the neighborhood, and the importance of me having clear boundries.

magictortoise

visitor
Reaction score
July 5th 63(6)37

I received 63 two days ago and then Restraint 9 with no moving lines. I seem to still be in the general situation of 63 and now a warning added. Like crossing the stream but we are still camped out near the embankments, not started down the road toward town yet.

Ken

M

maremaria

Hi everyone,

for jyle 5 i got 59 !!!

unfortunately i can stay and share my thougths because of word load. But I have write some thought I want to share with you.
be back tomorow.

Maria

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
July 5 - Hexagram 63

No change lines. Is the Universe being gentle with us, giving us so few change lines to begin with?

This hex. makes sence for me today. I am going out of town for several weeks early tomorrow so gotta pull things together now. (9, 27 and 59 also make sence as a subtext for me - I'm supposed to feed the neighbor's cat before I leave.)

In fact, this hexagram really makes sence on a lot of levels. Geez, wouldn't it be nice if these things become so clear they are actually giving guidance rather than just seeming like obscure clues in a party game?!

Last edited:

peace66

visitor
Reaction score
A Crash Course In Changing Lines...

Hello to Rosada and Everybody!!
For today, July 5th, I received a crash course in changing lines! 43 1.2.3.6. > 12
Line 1: Too much, too soon
Line 2: Alarms at all hours
Line 3: Cruel people insisting on their own mastery
Line 6: Call Out!!
Whom should I call? The National Guard?:eek:
Thank goodness it's only a daily reading and not for the month or a year!
I'll keep everyone posted on how today turns out...
Peace

peace66

visitor
Reaction score
July 6...

Hello Hello For July 6:
16 .3. > 62
Take care of my daughter and take care of the little things:)
Peace

peace66

visitor
Reaction score
Turned Out Pretty Peaceful...

Hello to Rosada and Everybody!!
For today, July 5th, I received a crash course in changing lines! 43 1.2.3.6. > 12
Line 1: Too much, too soon
Line 2: Alarms at all hours
Line 3: Cruel people insisting on their own mastery
Line 6: Call Out!!
Whom should I call? The National Guard?:eek:
Thank goodness it's only a daily reading and not for the month or a year!
I'll keep everyone posted on how today turns out...
Peace
Thank goodness I did not have to call in the army...Pretty quiet, actually.
Peace

M

maremaria

Hi

Unfortunately I didn’t enough time to post in this thread so if you don’t mind I want to share with we some thought I wrote the previous days about the hexagram I got fot the 4 & 7 July.

JULY 4 : 46

Lately I fell worn out and numb . That has bad effects to my job too.(many unfinished projects) Yesterday (July 3rd) I took I deep breath and told to myself “ you don’t have to do all at once. Slowly, step by step. Be gentle to yourself !”.
Today (for you July 4th) I got 46 as the hex for the day. The title in Lise’s site is “STEP BY STEP” . lol !!!!!

During the day I was thinking that 46 was talking about my work load but late in the night while I was reading 3 different translations ( willem, chris Lise) realized that it was talking also about my life in general not about this specific day.
My current situation : lack of satisfaction, self-confidence and lack of a purpose of my life.
While I was reading this image came in my mind. I am at the bottom of the stairs .On the top there is a part of myself ( the mean one) .I can’t see her but I can hear her voice . She is yelling at me and criticizes my progress, my incompetence to climb the stairs quickly. And then I caught myself thinking “ Oooh she piss me off. If she keep talking to me like that one of these days I’ll tell her “ enough !!! help me or shut up !!!”
I felt very angry with her .With that voice .Her/mine/somebody else voice.

I don’t know if it is the time or the place to share that but I felt like talking about this so I did.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JULY 5 : 59

Dispelling Illusions.
I QUOTE FROM CHRIS'S
In hexagram 59 a gentle change can be used to soften any defense mechanism. Once a crack appears the influence strengthens by slipping through the crack and working from within.

and
It involves the concept of trust and penetrating defenses leading to the ability to clear things away - to dispell illusions. “

I know what this means !!!!! I dare to say that I Know exactly what is talking about.

The crack is there !!! I feel happy, I feel scared , I fell happy.

------------------------------------------------------------
JULY 6 : 47.4 > 29

Have a nice day

maria

B

bruce_g

Hi

Unfortunately I didn’t enough time to post in this thread so if you don’t mind I want to share with we some thought I wrote the previous days about the hexagram I got fot the 4 & 7 July.

Lately I fell worn out and numb . That has bad effects to my job too.(many unfinished projects) Yesterday (July 3rd) I took I deep breath and told to myself “ you don’t have to do all at once. Slowly, step by step. Be gentle to yourself !”.
Today (for you July 4th) I got 46 as the hex for the day. The title in Lise’s site is “STEP BY STEP” . lol !!!!!

During the day I was thinking that 46 was talking about my work load but late in the night while I was reading 3 different translations ( willem, chris Lise) realized that it was talking also about my life in general not about this specific day.
My current situation : lack of satisfaction, self-confidence and lack of a purpose of my life.
While I was reading this image came in my mind. I am at the bottom of the stairs .On the top there is a part of myself ( the mean one) .I can’t see her but I can hear her voice . She is yelling at me and criticizes my progress, my incompetence to climb the stairs quickly. And then I caught myself thinking “ Oooh she piss me off. If she keep talking to me like that one of these days I’ll tell her “ enough !!! help me or shut up !!!”

I don’t know if it is the time or the place to share that but I felt like talking about this so I did.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know what this means !!!!! I dare to say that I Know exactly what is talking about.

This is great! You've met your inner critic, told her where to get off, and have also reached certainty in your reading. Nice work, Maria.

magictortoise

visitor
Reaction score
July 6th- 63(2,5,6)26 This is the third time in four days I have received 63. Received moving line six yesterday. Also received 26 and 9 , two hexagrams dealing with restraint, in conjunction with this period. The time requires patience 63(2) and holding back. Also not dwelling on the past and water already crossed.

Ken Wanamaker

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
why are there 2 threads on the same topic

M

maremaria

This is great! You've met your inner critic, told her where to get off, and have also reached certainty in your reading. Nice work, Maria.

Hi bruce,
Yes its great that I heard that voice. ! As for the certainty of my reading I am not sure. I mean that certainly it make sense to me this particular text, but I can tell that I have establish a good communication with the oracle. I think its too soon to say something like that. For example I can figure out what is : 47.4 > 29 about.

Thanks for your post Bruce.

peace66

visitor
Reaction score
WOW...That's Beautiful, Maria!

Hi

Dispelling Illusions.
I QUOTE FROM CHRIS'S

and

The crack is there !!! I feel happy, I feel scared , I fell happy.

------------------------------------------------------------
JULY 6 : 47.4 > 29

Have a nice day

maria
You're finding your centre Hex 61Inner Truth:bows:
Very, very beautiful..:bows:
Much Happiness:)

Peace

peace66

visitor
Reaction score
Hey, Trojan...

why are there 2 threads on the same topic
What Dobro is doing in the other thread is focusing more on the way we frame our
questions...As in narrow or open questions and do we get specific or more vague
answers depending on how we asked the question.
Have a Great Day!:)

Peace

M

maremaria

You're finding your centre Hex 61Inner Truth:bows:
Very, very beautiful..:bows:
Much Happiness:)

Peace

Sorry but I need not understand that. Remember I do this for less than a month. If you can explain to me please . Where hex 61 comes from ?

peace66

visitor
Reaction score
61...Connecting to your centre...

Sorry but I need not understand that. Remember I do this for less than a month. If you can explain to me please . Where hex 61 comes from ?
Hi Maria!:)
I'm new too, but this is from Karcher:...This is a time to bring your inner and outer life
together...To connect with one's inner self and to the spirit...
It's about finding your own personal and inner truth.
I'm sure some of our other fellow seekers could give you a better picture of 61.
Wishing You Much Joy:eek::bows:
Peace

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).