...life can be translucent

Menu

help needed in 47.4 and 29

M

maremaria

Hi ,
I try to understand 47 and especially line 4 and the relating 29. I have wrote some thougths in the personal daily thread but I can say that this is clear to me.

hope to help me on this.
maria

L

lightofreason

Hi ,
I try to understand 47 and especially line 4 and the relating 29. I have wrote some thougths in the personal daily thread but I can say that this is clear to me.

hope to help me on this.
maria

with/from enforced waiting comes control.

line position 4 is controlled by hexagram 16. Thus the qualities of hexagram 16 are expressed in hexagram 47 by analogy to hexagram 29. aka the 16-ness of 47.

The enthusiasm and anticipation of possible outcomes through use of forsight is here operating through a context of 47 with its focus on enclosure. Thus the nature of 16 is distorted through the nature of 47 to be expressed as qualities we associate with 29 and so the enthusiasm/foresight is focused into dealing with issues of containment/control. This can be positive (we accept the enclosure) or negative (we fight the enclosure, reject it - where rejection is the emotion associated with water)

Chris.

peace66

visitor
Reaction score
Line 4...

Hi ,

hope to help me on this.
maria
Here's a thought about line 4:
"The bronze chariot can represent either riches or death...Either way, there's an end to
suffering." Sounds creepy and scary, but it just means that eventually your suffering
will end after you come to terms with your issues. That quote is from LiSe's site.
Actually she used the words "Terminates Regrets".
Wishing You Much Joy,:bows:
Peace66

M

maremaria

with/from enforced waiting comes control.

line position 4 is controlled by hexagram 16. Thus the qualities of hexagram 16 are expressed in hexagram 47 by analogy to hexagram 29. aka the 16-ness of 47.

The enthusiasm and anticipation of possible outcomes through use of forsight is here operating through a context of 47 with its focus on enclosure. Thus the nature of 16 is distorted through the nature of 47 to be expressed as qualities we associate with 29 and so the enthusiasm/foresight is focused into dealing with issues of containment/control. This can be positive (we accept the enclosure) or negative (we fight the enclosure, reject it - where rejection is the emotion associated with water)

Chris.

Hi Chris,
thanks for you help. For the time being my mind refused to understand 47.4 >29 but I'll try to see it again given the information you gave me. This is the first time we "talk" so i have to say that I'm new to this (using IC) so bear my ignorance.
maria

peace66

visitor
Reaction score
The Evolution Of 47...And 29

Hello All!

Maria and I came up with an idea to change the direction of her thread to help spark off some ideas and insights concerning her reading of 47 .4. > 29...
If anyone would like to contribute any of their own readings of Hexagrams 47 or 29, it would be a great help to Maria and Me since I have trouble with these 2 myself. I have
been following the Hex 29 thread and It is a big help!
So, I'll throw my reading in here:
My question is: How do I attract my soul-partner and fulfill my soul-purpose?
47 .2.4. > 8
For mine, I've gotten as far as to understand that my answer will come after much
soul-searching.
Any other thoughts or similar readings are welcomed!:bows:
Maria & Peace66

M

maremaria

Hello All!

Maria and I came up with an idea to change the direction of her thread to help spark off some ideas and insights concerning her reading of 47 .4. > 29...
If anyone would like to contribute any of their own readings of Hexagrams 47 or 29, it would be a great help to Maria and Me since I have trouble with these 2 myself. I have
been following the Hex 29 thread and It is a big help!
So, I'll throw my reading in here:
My question is: How do I attract my soul-partner and fulfill my soul-purpose?
47 .2.4. > 8
For mine, I've gotten as far as to understand that my answer will come after much
soul-searching.
Any other thoughts or similar readings are welcomed!:bows:
Maria & Peace66

Hi peace66,
Now I understand your idea. I am in a phase of "not able to process any information given to me". It'll pass (i hope!!!)
Do you think this going to be helpfull or because we got e.g. 47 for totally different questions this going to cunfused us more ? I really don't know. anyway, lets try it and see how it will go.

I wonder if you could say what do you see in 47 and talk about it.
What do you think 47 tell you ?

maria

peace66

visitor
Reaction score
What I See In 47...

I like that maria!
What I see in 47 is to turn inward and seek within yourself the answer. This process is
lonely and draining and scary, but when you find what you've been seeking, you achieve
peace.

12th house

visitor
Reaction score
I like that maria!What I see in 47 is to turn inward and seek within yourself the answer. This process islonely and draining and scary, but when you find what you've been seeking, you achievepeace.
I just got this reading when asking about a raise I expect to receive at work. Work has been stressful and I have over delivered and raised the issue with my superiors who say they recognize the value I add. So, the interpretation that I have to do with no new information makes sense as they will let me know when they do. Nothing I can do about it except accept the limitation and deal with the uncertainty of what the end result will be internally.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).