...life can be translucent

Menu

In Need Of Some Interpretive Help (Part II)

serchjing

visitor
Reaction score
Hello all,

Thanks for all your help. In regards to my first "In Need Of Some Interpretive Help", I've found some definite truths to your replies. Interestingly, I've been thinking about contacting some people I did business with before here in the city. Now, I must admit that I don't know if I'm thinking about contacting these people out of a little fear, or if there maybe something for all to gain by me contacting them again. I want to be cautious because I don't want to make any decisions whilst emotionally charged.

So, I asked Yi the folowing questions, and, I would like to ask you all for your aid again please:

"What do you think about me contacting John & Harris again?"
Hex# 25 9-1, changing into Hex# 12

Sounds promising, but "He who is without correctness will have misfortune. No profit in having a place to go to." How do I know if I have correctness? I does one act without error? Yet Hex# 12 tells me to "stop"? Mmmmm.

"Would it be advantageous for me to contact John and harris right now?"
Hex# 11 9-1 & 9-2, changing into Hex# 15

Pulling up the mao grass and roots with its kind- I'm understanding this to mean change the people I'm involved with? At the roots? But 9-2 is still a little confusing. What does it mean for me to hold to the uncultivated? Hex# 15 I'm interpreting as be humble if you are going to meet up again.

"Please show me if I would be able to work with John & Harris again"
Hex# 35 (no changing lines)

I asked Yi this question becasue I haven't worked with these men in 8yrs, people change, sometimes not for the better. What does it mean to be thrice received?

As always, I'm forever grateful to all of you for your assistance. I'm just in a place where I beleive some movement may be beneficial, but nothing too drastic as pointed out to me before, like picking up and leaving right now.

mirror saw

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Hex# 25-1, changing into Hex# 12

Hex 25.1 suggests to go for it and contact them.

Hex 12 shows a difficult time in the future concerning these two, suggesting non involvement, future misunderstandings and stalemate.

""Would it be advantageous for me to contact John and Harris right now?"
Hex# 11-1,-2, changing into Hex# 15

Hex 11.1 suggest it could be a good idea to contact them, but,

Hex 11.2 it could be hard work getting along with them, you would have to be very tolerant and understanding.

Hex 15 says that you could work together but know your limits of what is actually possible.

""Please show me if I would be able to work with John & Harris again"
Hex# 35 (no changing lines)

Suggests that working together is possible but who will be in charge?

cesca

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Mirror Saw,

It seems to me you've basically asked the same question twice, and have been given two different aspects of the same answer.

Hex# 25 9-1, changing into Hex# 12

This is telling you to go ahead, but without preconceptions or a particular agenda. Just contact them and see what happens. Be genuine and honest. Keep your eyes and your mind and your heart open.

Pulling up the mao grass is an image of pulling on one thing, and other things coming with it -- it's an image of interconnectedness: of people, and events. It can mean that things will be easier than you think -- a sort of domino effect. It's also a line of successful group work.

Line 2 is about including what you might normally marginalize: being open to new and unfamiliar experiences. Don't avoid or ignore something (or someone!) just because it falls outside your experience or comfort zone.

So I'd say go ahead -- but leave any grudges or fears behind. Expect something good to happen... but be prepared to be surprised as to what it is.
Cesca

Last edited:

serchjing

visitor
Reaction score
hey guys,

Thanks for all your help. Still at times I feel the Yi is soooo cryptic. How much of Yi does one take literally? Will I really be thrice received? What does this part mean.

Is the Yi saying what kind of problems I will have with these two if I choose to work again with them?

Mmmm

serchjing

visitor
Reaction score
Willowfox,

Can you elaborate alittle more on Hex# 35? Who will be in charge?

serchjing

visitor
Reaction score

Yeah, I can see how this may be repetitive. I was really asking the Yi about contacting these guys literally right now. This week. What do you think?

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score

Yeah, I can see how this may be repetitive. I was really asking the Yi about contacting these guys literally right now. This week. What do you think?

Contacting this week is not the problem it seems, it is working together again that could be troublesome.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).