...life can be translucent

Menu

Troubled Relationship

zelion

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all again,

Well, after a long time trying to start a relationship with a girl I fell in love, I had some troubles that thanks to the Yi, the people in this forum and real life events itself I understood, the problems were that some people were trying to stop me for seeing and having a relationship with that girl inventing stories about me going with another girls, etc, but I didn´t know until a few days ago, so that was the reason of she first being very happy to see me, later not so happy, etc.. this is literally Hollywood and here most the people that work on the clubs at night have no heart, and she works there, in the middle of that envious guys, that saw me as an intruder in their world.. while the only thing I did was to meet somebody wonderful, and being accepted as a potential partner.. So in the end, I sent a voice message to her phone explaining some of the things I know about his ¨friends¨, but right know it seems to me that she doesn´t want to take the phone.. I think that she may be very confused about what is going on here..

So, I asked the Yi, why she doesn´t want to take my calls?

I get Hex 13.3.4 to 42

And because I still have faith in the final outcome, I finally asked,

What´s up with my faith that I´ll be with her? Its a fantasy or real?

Hex 50.6 to 32

Thanks for you help

Last edited:
U

unsubscribed_cm

13 is fellowship whith men
If 13 is the reason she is not taking your calls then
that means that the reason is other peoples.

13.3 is about hiding away and planning for some kind of conflict.
13.4 is about being humiliated by the fact that one is acting like 13.3 by realizing this.

So the symbol is about a group of people
in tha group is a conspiracy
but the conspiracy is humiliating to those who involve themselves.

42 is about trancdendence.

50.6 is about there being a oppertunity for a transformation. And thus beinficial.

zelion

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks it makes a lot of sense to me.

So 50.6 tells me that there´s hope that this girls realizes I´m a good person?

zelion

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks Cesca, so reading Bradford´s interpretation, is like she doesn´y trust me because she is scared of me not being good, because in the past he had problems with other guys he meeet? and now she is like trapped in his own Holywood world of mistrusts?

Well, it also makes sense to me, anyway 50.6 (I think) tells me she eventually will trust me, Am I wrong?

Thanks a lot

hollis

visitor
Reaction score
The 50 line 6 is in answer to your question about your faith, which is strong, not with what she will do.

zelion

visitor
Reaction score
Btw I asked, what will happen if I try to call her every 30 minutes, will she eventually speak with me?

The Yi told me Hex 23.1.2.5 to 61

I dont understand since the changing lines are contradictory!

Thanks for your help on this..

zelion

visitor
Reaction score
I know, my reaction is a desperate one... But one fels so bad when sees that bad people are spoiling the union of two people, to be honest, it makes me more than sad. If you like someone, but you are not loved in return, its ok, you may suffer but still ok, that person is not the one, but when everything is wonderful and envious people spoil everything.. How should I feel?!!????

zelion

visitor
Reaction score
Btw, I asked the Yi, What should be my course of action regarding her?

Hex 32.4 to 46

U

unsubscribed_cm

Got this one recently. It means that now ther are no chances. There is no oppertunity here.
So you "should"(I hate that word) just leave the situation complelty.

If you keep going... you will not be heard.

46 is push upward, no cares, don't worry, this one is very much connected to being entangled by an emotion. The key to this is equanamity, and detachment. Living forward dispite setbacks and layers of sediment on top of you.

So basicly the action should be to not take any action because there is nothing you can do.

Last edited:

zelion

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you.. Isn´t it sad when evil forces win over good ones? the world is not perfect isn´t it.. stil keeping a good heart out of it.. and waiting foer better times, whe the evil does not succeed..

Love,

David

zelion

visitor
Reaction score
It´s like, what can I do no matter how good my intentions are, when evil forces are at their top, what can good people do? sometimes here in planet earth, evil just rules, making us dropping tears, tears of hope, tears of good will, nevertheless what can we do? I just hope to survive this damage made to my heart by people that seems doesn´t have one.

Best,
David

zelion

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you all the people here I feel you are the best in this planet

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
"So, I asked the Yi, why she doesn't want to take my calls?

I get Hex 13.3.4 to 42"

She is angry and upset over something, probably does not trust you but there is a possibility that she will answer sometime.

"What´s up with my faith that I´ll be with her? Its a fantasy or real?

Hex 50.6 to 32"

This says that you are very determined to be with her, your determination will just go on and on.

zelion

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks willowfox, I asked whats gonna happen next regarding this, I got

Hex 51.6 to 21

So it seems somethings gonna happen with regard the conspirancy against me...

zelion

visitor
Reaction score
Or mayb the Yi is just telling me to do nothing because I can get the situation worse if I try to do something...

I asked too, is she going to do something regardind this? try to find whats going on for example??

Hex 48 unchanging lines

hard to say what i means 48 here, no idea...

Last edited:

zelion

visitor
Reaction score
She just sent me a text message telling me not to call her anymore. Its all over now.

Bad people succeded today..because finally she believed that fake stories...

cssslw

visitor
Reaction score
Humble advice.

Hi, Z:
I feel for you man, but do NOT call this girl every 30 minutes. I know you dig this girl, but desperation is NEVER attractive. It seems like this girl is getting too much thrown at her too fast; lies, friends opinions, jealous club people, and your feelings for her. Now, even though you're being sincere, she can't hear your truth until the back ground noise stops. So, the key is not to yell louder, but to be patient, and calm and display the confidence to wait until things quiet down. I submit that you should not have any contact with her at all until she initiates it. Seriously, I know this is hard, but it is for the best, and you CAN do it. Good luck, my friend.

zelion

visitor
Reaction score
Your advice is really great I appreciate it very much... Actually I´m following it. The only problem is that I´m going back to my home town more than 9 thousand miles away September 4, she knows this, and I was supposed to come back in a few months, but of course, if things don´t get fixed by she making up her mind and contacting me before departing, I don´t know if I´ll come back at all...

Any way I have that never vanishing hope that she will contact me before leaving,

Thanks again.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).