...life can be translucent

Menu

About My Prayers

shefa

visitor
Reaction score
I have been praying in a certain kind of way for support about issues in my life, and I have noticed some results within days. I always get a mixed feeling of pleasure and fear from this, and usually stop praying. The results usually pause (they do not go away but they also do not grow.) Then after a time I start the prayers again. There has been a particular area of my life where my prayers have ceased, and I asked yi,

"What if I continue to pray in this way about this issue?" and my answer was 5.2.3 > 3

I think this is generaly a good reading and seems consistent with what I wrote above. There will be results, I need to stick with it, and the beginning will be difficult. I think the lines are also describing what I wrote above - if I continue the prayers there may be some gossip (I don't know what that would be) but also success, but if I stop I'll get stuck (which is exactly what has already happened in the past.)

If I am reading this right I think it sounds great, but I would love your expert opinions.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
""What if I continue to pray in this way about this issue?" and my answer was 5.2.3 > 3"

The danger here is one of self doubt, the thought that you are not getting anywhere, your wishes are not coming true. So you must realize that you have to believe in yourself and all the power that resides in you to slowly achieve what you want to achieve as nothing can be rushed , certain things take time to mature.Most thing are difficult at the beginning but as you progress then the clarity slowly enters your mind as to what you have to do to bring about success.

shefa

visitor
Reaction score
Willow it is like you speak straight into my heart. I so appreciate your words here and on my other post. (if you have any wisdom on 43.6 there?)

The danger is self doubt and I do not know how to combat this. I generally believe that the outer world I experience is an expression of what is inside me - it is about the inside far more than it is about the outside - yet placing this into action isn't always the easy part for me. Or, following through isn't always the easy part. But I am grateful to you for all that you have offered to me. Thank you.

shefa

visitor
Reaction score
Interesting. Trojan wrote a response that came to my email inbox but it is not here.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I deleted it but it must have gone to your email before that. I deleted it because i was only saying really i didn't understand the question - I was very puzzled over your concept of prayer in the question - but then it didn't seem worth saying that and you did say it was a 'certain kind' of praying

shefa

visitor
Reaction score
Trojan, I am happy to be more specific. Have you read The Secret? Do you know about the law of attraction? The idea is that one decides what one wants and then rather than ask for it from God or the universe, the practice is to be grateful for having already achieved or received it.

The belief is that when we ask for something, "I want this" all we create is more wanting. To be thankful for something already received is to cause the universe to give it to us. Now I have played with this on three separate occasions in my business. Each time I start conciously practicing gratitude for a new specific kind of client, 2-3 clients have shown up in my life almost from no where. No kidding. Each time I have gotten a little scared and then have stopped the practice.

I do believe this is a type of prayer and no I do not believe it is manipulation at all. I believe it is a practice that has created greater optimism in my life, and it as opened my heart to receive what has been already around me but blocked because I could not see it. So the question to yi was about my gratitude practice. Do you now see how amazing Willow's answer was???

Last edited:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Ah I see, that makes more sense. Re interpretation I'd pretty much go along with what you wrote in your first post. Lise i think says hex 5 is not just about waiting but expectant waiting which is pretty appropriate to the prayer method you use - you express gratitude before even recieving it. I see the lines as encouraging you to not get swamped in fears about this or you get stuck. Hex 3 yes i think it encourages continuance also - expecting some difficulties as its a new practice. BTW I see the 'gossip' in line 2 as likley the gossip of your own thoughts commenting on the whole process in your head

I have not read the Secret - assuming it was yet another book telling you you can have exactly what you want through expectation etc - there do seem to be alot of them about.
FWIW I think this only happens if your will is in accord with the flow of things and does not impede others in anyway. If things are working so well for you with this method i would take it your aims are in harmonious accord withthe world around you - it sounds good in other words. Is the fear to do with being deluged with too many clients or something - or just fear that it works ?

Thinking about it i reckon it even happens without intent. I noticed a few times I've looked at something i owned and thought stuff like what a good buy it was how useful its been, how lucky i was to get, etc not even intentionally just my mind drifting really, and then the pattern is another one the same or usually better comes my way free ! Its not even that i want another one, lol - I think perhaps appreciation is really quite a powerful thought.

Although another pattern i noticed is if i see something i would like but can't afford I think it would be nice to have it but then just let it go - very soon i have one at little cost or effort. I read somewhere having the desire then totally releasing it also helps attraction -

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
I just asked, "Just how does THE SECRET work?"
I received 39.5 - 15:

The superior man turns his attention to himself
And molds his character.

In the midst of the greatest obstructions,
Friends come.

Here we see a man who is called to help in an emergency. He should not seek to evade the obstructions, no matter how dangerously they pile up before him. But because he is really called to the task, the power of his spirit is strong enough to attract helpers whom he can effectively organize, so that through the well-directed co-operation of all participants the obstruction is overcome.

The superior man reduces that which is too much,
And augments that which is too little.
He weighs things and makes them equal.

shefa

visitor
Reaction score
Trojan, the Secret is a book and a movie and a CD, and if you can get a copy of the movie do so. Although it is very commercial the content itself is worthwhile. It is essentially about aligning ourselves to be able to receive what we desire.

Rosada, that yi reading is amazing. That is just what it is, I believe, molding our own character and then the world responds. The Secret talks about getting what we experience back from the world that matches our own vibrations, so the way to change our experience in the outside world is to change our inner world.

Thank you all for helping me to feel better about doing this prayer. The fear, I think, is something I need to work on. It is actually a combination of featr and excitement - you know the receiving of what I desire is ... the unknown ...

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).