...life can be translucent

Menu

Clarification? Hex 55/51

angiemoon

visitor
Reaction score
I am ever so confused...and any and all insight would be helpful. I recently started this intense love affair with a beautiful man...only to have him completely disappear on me with no explanation. I have not heard a word from him in close to 40 days. I did a reading tonight - and simply asked about "him" in general. Hexagram 55 came up. An hour later, I asked it if I should be the brave one and give in and make the call. 55 came up AGAIN with line 3 changing. The new hex was 51. Insight would be great. The fact that 55 came up both times is pretty amazing to me. :confused:

Thank you guys!

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
What do you think it might mean ? I don't mean to sound awkward but it seems pointless just telling questioners here what we think their readings mean. This isn't personal to you, I've been thinking for a while I reckon its a good idea people come up with their own interpretation first, then maybe we can help. A good reason for doing this is that when a querant gives their own view on the reading it makes the whole question/answer much clearer anyway. So often it seems we're just throwing answers into the dark - a bit like the game of stick the tail on the donkey, and then the 'querant' comes up with a whole new bunch of facts about the issue which changes the whole tone of the answer. When someone first gives their own answer one gets the gist of the whole issue much better - also of course its their reading, they will know best intuitively how an answer relates to them. At least your own answer 'sets the tone' so to speak, speaks volumes abut your situation/expectations etc so that if someone chips in with something like "this man will never comes back" and so on, at least you have your own base of understanding first :)

So how do you think these repeated 55's might relate to this issue ?

L

lightofreason

the original question, for me, elicits mountain/water issues and so the feeling of betrayal (by someone - yang based hexs are more about self-betrayal).

mountain covers passion and a loss of love - as such there are issues of the relationship wrapped up in identity. The betrayal is 'small' as so forgivable.

Water covers rejection issues and so covers security. BIG sense of betrayal here - the walls go up.

The mountain-as-base hexagrams cover:

The water-as-base hexagrams cover:

scan these to pick up one that resonates strongly.

OR try the emotional IC to bring out the representation of the situation:

http://members.iimetro.com.au/~lofting/myweb/lofting/EmoteIC.html

Chris.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
I've been thinking for a while I reckon its a good idea people come up with their own interpretation first, then maybe we can help. A good reason for doing this is that when a querant gives their own view on the reading it makes the whole question/answer much clearer anyway. So often it seems we're just throwing answers into the dark - a bit like the game of stick the tail on the donkey, and then the 'querant' comes up with a whole new bunch of facts about the issue which changes the whole tone of the answer. When someone first gives their own answer one gets the gist of the whole issue much better - also of course its their reading, they will know best intuitively how an answer relates to them.

I agree with Trojan here, perhaps this forum should be used to teach rather than give absolutely free answers. Some other sites make it compulsory to put one's interpretation up first before anybody is allowed to comment or correct it.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
55.3 refers to an eclipse, an extraordinary situation, so yes, I think you should call your friend. He will probably be 51. Shocked to hear from you and you maybe in for an unpleasant surprise when he reveals the true reason he didn't keep in touch, whatever that may be, but even if it turns out he's married or worse he just lost interest, at least you'll have closer.

Let us know!

angiemoon

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you so much for your responses! I appreciate them...and do understand what you mean about coming up with my own interpretation. I just haven't been able to figure out if the reading was about me or him. Does this make sense? "Egos soar and the opportunity for influence is eclipsed" to me I guess means any influence I might have had on this person is shadowed. I am light and he is dark... and maybe the "great moment of influence is at hand" suggests if and when this person re-surfaces, I need to know how to handle myself and behave. Behave meaning - not allowing my hurt ego to take control of my emotions.

Thank you all!;)

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Hex 55.3 says that something beyond your control will prevent you from contacting him for the moment, so give it a bit of time for the circumstances to get better. Then you will receive a pleasant surprise from him.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
. I just haven't been able to figure out if the reading was about me or him. Does this make sense? "Egos soar and the opportunity for influence is eclipsed" to me I guess means any influence I might have had on this person is shadowed. I am light and he is dark... and maybe the "great moment of influence is at hand" suggests if and when this person re-surfaces, I need to know how to handle myself and behave. Behave meaning - not allowing my hurt ego to take control of my emotions.

Thank you all!;)

Hi, I agree its difficult to know if your answer refers to you or him. Like others I have a feeling it may be him because it describes a situation where a person is temporarily overwhelmed by the situation - its all too much (abundance) and feels a bit chaotic even if its good things that are overwhelming. The person becomes effectively 'disabled' in the situation they 'lose the use of the right arm' and cannot see what to do in the darkness of the eclipse. 51 may refer to the shock that bought these feelings about ie like a sudden intense love affair that throws one off balance . If it does refer to him then maybe some events or just the intensity of your liason has really thrown him - or if its you its just describing how you feel, unable to act

BTW 55 in general i find can refer to things that are fairly short lived, and the counsel is not to mourn what has already reached its peak but to be glad .

Anyway I think I agree with Rosada that it might be best to call him - if you feel inclined - at least to settle the matter, and it is a possibility I think that some other shocking event has disrupted his life - who knows he may literally have broken his right arm :eek: BTW your question wasn't about calling so I'm not saying the Yi is counselling you to call - it just seems a good idea to me :D

angiemoon

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you all. You are very wise and intuitive. I have been practicing the IC for 4 years now - and it has literally changed my life. It is an amaing tool.

hexagon

visitor
Reaction score
I received this exact hexagon reading in January regarding a similar intense relationship which was far away and "distant." I wanted him immensely, and he eventually did come back to me, but was more distanced with me. And now the relationship is uncertain. I think Rosada's advice is apt - to contact him. It takes courage,(in hindsight, it would've been the right thing for me to do) so then you will know and not let the illusion of your feelings (monkey mind) overwhelm you. This move could be the necessary catalyst to move things forward. As Karcher put it with line 3 - Gather energy for a decisive new move.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
I would be most interested in the result, if there is one, of your call to him, can you let us know how the contact went?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).