...life can be translucent

Menu

8.2>29

steve

visitor
Reaction score
I heard from my ex yesterday so the oracle was right i would hear from her again
The email was cold and blunt and she seems to be content where she is now
She has been in and out of my life for the past 12 months
After last night i find it hard to see a future although the oracle seems to always point to her coming back, maybe i am not asking the right question

I asked the oracle again will be be together again
(I recieved 8.2>29
I am so confused on this issue although i know i just need to get on with my life for now

I have been having a long term friendship that is a long distance relationship
for the last couple of years and she wants me to take it to another level
I asked is there a long term future there
and recieved 1.2> 13
I am so confused latley hasnt been allot of fun
I'm really at crossroads at the moment on so many levels

Thanks in advance steve

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
I asked the oracle again will be be together again hex 8.2>29

It suggests that she will be back oneday but it will be a very troublesome reunion.

I asked is there a long term future there hex 1.2> 13

This indeed shows a future, it is telling you to go with it, take a chance for success, get together.

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks agin willowfox you have been a great help of late
Any idea what troublesome could mean, prob your guess is as good as mine
It seems crazy that i could hear from her again, doest seem possible although life can be strange
You have to admit that every reading points to it time and time again or her coming back in some way

It seems prosperous to take the other path although it would be a long road there could be gold at the end of the rainbow (possibly)

Yours sincerely Steve

If anybody else would like to check out this reading feel free

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
All i would say is beware loading up these readings with expectations. The more you ask the more confused you might get. A few days back i think you got 58 to 24 over the same issue. I didn't answer there but 24 more often indicates a return to yourself, to your own truth rahter than someone else returning and 58.5 warns of placing trust in things that really are not trustworthy.

proserpine

visitor
Reaction score
to blue

In my expereince, Heagram #8 line 2 means to wait until you get a *real* call to advance(so to speak).There's a possibility but really, you're building on something you feel that doesn't bode much--at least not for now.You can't move forward with the new relationship if youre holding on tight to the old.While you can't expect to forget her overnight of course, if you move forward in your life, in time current relationships *become* more important.
If you can't possibly forget the 1st woman, then don't, but don't try to be in any relationship at all in that case.
We can't think our way into change, we have to act our way into it, and *then* our thinking changes.You know?

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).