...life can be translucent

Menu

A little impromptu survey:

C

candid

It seems that certain hexagrams resonate clearly with some diviners while other hexagrams still seem either too broad (if that?s possible) or vague. I?m curious to know which hexagrams are the least tangibly clear to you, and whether there?s a common trend.

jte

visitor
Reaction score
In a way this is a harder request than it seems ? there are many hexes where I feel I know some or most of the lines well, but the overall hex is still somewhat mysterious. 1, 26, and 48 would be examples.

All that said, I feel like I know many of them pretty well, including the ones I mentioned above ?they?re at least ?tangible? ? I?d say that?s most of them for me.

A select few still really baffle me: 13, 21, 32, 43, 63, 64. Even in those, there are some moving lines that I can interpret pretty well.

It?s worth mentioning that self-assessment may not be a particularly good indicator. I may simply not know how much I don?t know. And there may not be that much more to some that seem deeply mysterious ? there?s no one to tell me that I actually do "get it".

- Jeff

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).