...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 31 to hex 30. Going back together with my ex?

sirix

visitor
Reaction score
My question was: what are the chances for me and my ex beeing back together in the future? At first I tought that this is a positive answer, but some posts I've red confused me. This is the first time I got hex 31 and hex 30 for love question. Usually, when I asked about exams or work, getting one of them was positive-things would tourned out well.
So I'm confused-is this positive, in a way we are going to be together, or maybe just I ching beeing polite
happy.gif
and telling me nicely that the relationship is definitely over?

pargenton

Reaction score
Hi Sirix,
a sketchy interpretation(sorry, little time), hope the moving lines are 31.1.5.6

31 : - there IS indeed mutual attraction.
31.1 influence is just at the beginning,i.e. if you are really interested in your ex you have to move and a long way to go, it's up to you.
31.5 fot me this is a hint not to sorrow thinking about the past
31.6 (from Balkin)
"You cannot hope to influence people through mere words"

So in essence me thinks Yi is telling you if you want back your ex (and think about it) do something, you can influence the other people
Peace and a hug
Paolo

frank

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Sirix,

Hexagram 31 is about influence. Perhaps it is also about a wish to influence... If 31 changes from 31 to 30 the lines 1, 5 & 6 are changing. By reading line 1 first the hexagram changes from 31 into 49. Probably there has to be done something completly new, a new aproach, or a new way of dealing with instincts, as line 1 is about our inner drives. Well, at least it could be... I?m on my work now, with some spare time to read this, so I am not able to read the actual text of the 1st line, but you should read this line very good, as it could give you insite in the way that you better could deal with this situation, so a ?revelution? inside you can take place and things could turn for the better. I by no means say it will turn for the better for both of you, at least it turns out for the better for you... Reading Pargenton up here I see that line 1 is about a long way... Well, the sooner you made that revelution inside you the shorther the journey :-D? But everything has its own time...

By changing line 5 from 31, you will get yourself in a situation described by hex. 62, the bird that sings: stay low, do not fly high... Perhaps this is about ideas that you have about your ex and the relationship with him, as line 5 could be read as ?heaven-human? line... so the thoughts... You should probably not have such great ideas about this but getting down earth with it and as in line 1 start revelutionise... or perhaps the yi is saying: ?Please dear, do not fly, but walk... otherwise you would have been born with wings...? Get back in reality and work with that. And as Parington says... don?t try to let the past be a confrontation to big... Take small steps and try to let go what happend and be open for a new start... No flying, but walking...:-D

Line 6 is about thoughts as well, but more about human consiousness in average. When you change that line you will get hexagram 56... the wanderer, the traveler, someone who is in a strange country... Perhaps ideas about how to handle could be strange to you, but because the Yi is asking about a revelution (line 1) those thoughts, like we have in our own values when we are confronted with things that undermine our way of behaving are indeed changed by then...

Give it some time to form ideas inside you, try to let the past have her spot in your heart and by taking small steps be open for a new aproach...

Hexagram 30 then is just about the realisation for what you hold on to this bond with your ex. Why do you want him back for? (I do not need an answer, but the Yi is just asking you to think about that answer). Nourish the cow, is what 30 is saying... Nourishment to what you think is important enough for you to realise in life. 30 is also about attachments... Why do you attach to this person, or what is it that you want to attach at...? Again, I do not have to hear an answer, altough ofcourse you are free to give me one, but the Yi is just asking something back, and you should ask yourself these questions... Do not think that hard so that steam comes out of your ears, but be tingled by these questions, and even more to the answers that pop up...

I hope I made some sense what so ever.

Hang in there.

Hug,
Frank

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)