...life can be translucent

Menu

Mirror World Conundrum

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Guys
I hope there is someone who can help me here. I am a fairly new user of the Yi and have not delved to deeply with past divinations. Today I asked what is currently going on in a relationship and received 40 with 2& 5 transforming.

I was using Total I Ching by Karcher to help me with the reading and got drawn towards the Mirror World section- Page 54 onwards. Somewhere I have not really been before !!. I struggle through this and thought I'd go my head around it for the first time and then looked at his example on Page 48. Is there a typo here in teh Crossline Omens? Tell me the top 39.5 should be 39.2 and then I'll know I've at least understood part of what this section in the book is trying to explain.

Is this my lack of insight , or is this a really difficult concept to take on board?. Is there a simple explaination of this I can read up somewhere?

Any / all suggestions gratefully received.

J

jesed

Hi My_key

Just in case the comment could be useful

I don't know about Karcher's tools, so i can't say anything about it.

But about the answer you got:

1.- What this relationship is living in the present is a new reunion derivated for a time of deliverence and forgiveness.

2.- There was obstacles and troubles in the relationship, but since the middle of 2005, and specially around october 2005, the tensions and complications started to disolve. There was misunderstandings, even maybe untrust; but the peoples involved in that relation had free themself of that.

3.- So, now the people involved in the relation are in a time of reunion, a time for harvest together. This time of reunion started in february 1 and would last until May 1 of this year

4.- There are 2 advices to fulfill this reunion time:
a) forgive any past ofense (image of 40)
b) be alert for unknown future danger, that could bring new conflicts (image 45)

Best wishes

heylise

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I think you are right that it is a typo.

LiSe

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Jesed

Thanks for the reading. I had managed to get teh same sort of message - which is encouraging for me. One thing that is interesting in your comments is teh dates taht you have identified. They do ring true. Where can I find out about how to bring these timings in the readings?

LiSe
That's a weight off my mind. I thought I had teh basis of an understanding and then the typo threw my confidence. Do you know where else I can read up on this part of the Yi interpretation?

Thanks to you both for your help here.

Mike

heylise

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi My_key

I think Karcher's book is very good, but for me personally, it is very inaccessible. So I cannot give you more information about his crossline omens or mirror world.

In the same year that Karcher started writing the Total I Ching, I discovered the 'squares' myself. It is essentially the same idea, but with some differences. There is an old diagram which explains why there are 30 hexagrams in the first part of the YiJing, and 34 in the second part. See http://biroco.com/division.htm
So there are actually 72 hexagrams, part is just not visible, because upside down they look the same. When I saw that diagram, it was very obvious to me, that the lines of a hexagram had a lot to do with the corresponding lines of its upside-down counterpart.

The squares go e. g. from one hex. line 2 to the upside down hex line 5, and the fanyao the same. Together a square of 4 hexagrams, with a common theme. But unlike Karcher's crosslines, 1.2 does not go to 2.5 in my system, it goes to 1.5: the upside down of 1. Apart from this, the two systems are similar. Although I don't know if Karcher gives 'themes' for the four together. He gives a meaning, but in a different way, as far as I have seen.

My 'squares' can be found here.
http://www.anton-heyboer.org/i_ching/structures/squares/index.html
LiSe

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
Both of you have been a great help in pointing me towards new material to expand my knowledge.

Thank you for that.

I'm sure I will be coming back for more insights.
Love & peace
Mike

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).