...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 41 to 9 new directions

finn

visitor
Reaction score
Hi I have just started a new more creative endeavour working in schools as a musician, involved in theatre
projects, my current state of mind is lacking in confidence and nervous..i also have an interview in 2 weeks for primary school teacher training..my new job is a temporary contract although there is potential for years of work...however in many ways i feel unsettled in general...:)

any thoughts ?

finn

visitor
Reaction score
oh and the changing lines are 3 and 5..

regards

finn

visitor
Reaction score
the question was have i made a mistake in leaving my previous job, which although undemanding mentally was stable, to begin this new path... i didn't know when i started my new job that I would be have an offer for interview for teacher training..

J

jesed

Hi Finn

Just in case the comment could be useful

I think you can get better use of Yi Jing if you focus on your actual situation, and the way to get the best from it.

I would suggest: general diagnosis of my situation in my actual job

best wishes

finn

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Jesed,

thanky you I did as you suggested and received hex 19 with moving lines in the 1st and 5th places..moving to hex 29...

Seems to be suggesting that i am on the right path although care must be taken to avoid any mishaps along the way... given my current situation this answer seems to make a lot of sense...

thanks

J

jesed

Hi Finn

I think you got it... jus in case the comment could be useful... this time is already ending (will en around march 16, 2006)

It doesn't means that decay is the next step... you can achieve enduring good omen if you act from now to march 16 according with line 5's advice.

Best wishes

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).