...life can be translucent

Menu

50.2.6>62

steve

visitor
Reaction score
One of my clients has offered me a very good business proposition and I am going to run with it.
I asked the Yi what do I need to know about this new road and recieved 50.2.6>62
Can anyone explain these lines?
The funny thing is that I did another reading as to whether or not it was a good idea and one of the lines was the magic tortoise line the one that talks of envy.
There is also a mention of it here.
Any help would be appreciated
\
Thanks\
Steve

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Sounds like it has great promise! 50!
Now to actually do it..details... details.62.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
It does say to go with it as it does look good but it comes with a warning to becareful not to put too much money into this project.

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks Rosada an Willowfox

You know I love you so

Steve

knotxx

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hey steve--I just received this reading in a business context -- was wondering how this worked out for you

Last edited:

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hey how are you

Ok yes it basicaly led to something else as thats not a focus these days but it did open doors rosada was correct and it did have promise but so was willowfox as not the not putting money into it It didnt turn out to be a long term project I suppose it was bitr like a stepping stone.

cheers steve

steve

visitor
Reaction score
sorry the question was at the time what do I need to know about the the new road and I guess the answer was that I was that it wasnt the "wrong road"

knotxx

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
hmm -- thank you very much!

steve

visitor
Reaction score
I remember i was concerened at the time the mention about envy, so I was worried because envy or jelousy can be dangerous but in the big picture if someone was envious i didnt know about it and in hind sight if anyone was envious it was probably me and I didnt know it .......hahaha

steve

visitor
Reaction score
I just got this reading Again
50.2.6>62
Strangely was another reading about business, I asked what is the best thing I can do to increase cash flow this week the reason is we had a bad week last week and was concerned about hving another one as also my computer crashed and I have some days re-grouping (why when it rains does it always pour)
I am still not seeing the envy side of things but a sensing hex 62 as advising on being wise with whatever money i do get on the other hand there I can see line 6 as its possible to get more sales as we do have quite a few leads out there.

I will post again let how this turns out, right now its possible to see the light at the end of the tunnel
still have no idea how envy comes into this reading

Steve

steve

visitor
Reaction score
I just did some reading about 50.2 and what we are dioing this week is getting sales to increase cash flow its going to be a good part of it.
Is 50.2 about lack of communication as when you are making a sale that is everything?
will be interesting to see how this turns out.
Could it be that some people wont like my product but thats ok just keep going as being presistent will lead to 50.6, I really feel 62 is advising to be wise with my money and I think Lise website says that as well.

Steve

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hi everyone
In a nutshell my week turned out well although I was very pesistent and worked hard we made targets and have things back on track also a reasonable size sale came out of no-where
50.2 in my case I can relate to disfavour but still not envy but the end result was satisfying

Steve

knotxx

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I so appreciate this update! thanks. I think people searching threads in the future will find it useful, too. Hilary translates that emotion in 50.2 as "anxiety" or "affliction" -- maybe some people (maybe even certain parts of yourself) are freaking out and don't see the value here, but what you have going is good.

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Oh yes anxiety is dead on the money, i was so super stressed at the beginning of the week but in reality i just needed to apply myself and I got to 50.6 now that makes sense with 50.2 you have no idea how I can relate to that its quite a stromg line but its positive as well in an odd way but it does not feel like it at the time as in my case i had a good team and I guess there was some luck but mostly just keep going.
I think when i did my earlier reading I would have been nervous or anxious def
Interesting both my readings were directly about making more money.
I also did another reading this week just a general one like what do i need to know this week and was basicaly advised to look after my workers at the time it made no sense what so ever , I was thinking yes thats all good well try taking care of yoour staff with no money so thats when I asked "how" and bingo to be honest it was 50.6 that was working towards
anyway to me its was just another conformation on how accurate the Yi is at times. I think I am going to do more weekly readings as i only tend to do them if i need clarity.
yea it will be standard I think from now on a peaceful sunday evening

Steve

Steve

Last edited:

steve

visitor
Reaction score
would you believe i just recieved 50.2 > 56 AGAIN
just now on my weekly reading , "what do i need to know about my business and making things better this week"

Strangely yes I am a bit stressed i was looking through the forum and it was my own thread ( doh)

guess i just need to focus again

Steve

Last edited:

hopex

visitor
Reaction score
envy a good thing - tells us there is
something we still dont have

steve

visitor
Reaction score
You wont believe I have cast 50.2.6>62 AGAIN I think I may be becoming an authority on this cast. LOL

It appears it will be a good week if I stay focused and work hard.
My question was on increasing income this week.

I just remembered also in the past I did cast 50.2 once about a guy who was very jealous when I moved to the Philippines. He basically he wanted to follow me here, he was one of those people who dont respect boundaries. The yi answered 50.2 which I thought was spot on.

Steve

knotxx

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
@steve; its's so funny--I found this thread again because I too just got it again--also about money--and when I looked through my journal I see I've gotten it SO OFTEN about money and career, it's really odd.

There is a system called Gene Keys which uses the yijing as part of it 9also astrology and its own thing--its complicated). Anyway, in that system my "culture line" is 50.2 (I only learned this recently). It says that when you're living the Shadow form of 50, you are processing data through fear, and corrupting it in the process, so that you can't properly understand the data you have. Also:

the Shadow of this Gene Key directly blocks you from manifesting prosperity. By working through the fear in this Shadow, you can therefore open up a period of amazing growth in your life. The Gift and Siddhi of your Culture trigger the forces that catalyse your higher life purpose. They can also bring powerful new allies into your life to assist you in your Purpose.Your Culture also shows you how you are best designed to operate as part of a collectivity. It engenders material, emotional and spiritual prosperity.

It's interesting how well they fit. And I do note the importance of 62 in the background--be careful and alert when trying to let go of fear (because ear can be useful). But if you can do it--look at what you get in the end in 50.6, something eternal and eternally powerful.

EmMacha

visitor
Reaction score
Just received this cast today in relation to something I am longing for, but the timing isn't right yet, reassuring me that the big symbolic shifts are happening, but right now, only small actions (passes) are possible.

Reading this thread about business with 50.2.6 I can see 50.2 as relating to Warren Buffers business concept of a "moat" - your 'unique selling point', that which distinguishes you from your competitors, and makes you "untouchable", the extra little things that keep your customers coming back.

https://www.fool.com/knowledge-center/economic-moat.aspx

https://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/05/economicmoat.asp

Like, I buy a Samsung phone, not a HTC or Sony or iPhone, or I buy a particular brand of shampoo for my long curly hair that does not contain straighteners.
Often there is a set of values, or ethics behind your USP, or something unique that only you offer; like a surfboard brand that is 'designed by surfers, for surfers'.

The 'envious companions' are your business competitors

I would be interested Steve, to know how you changed your definition and offerings of services in your business over the times you received this cast?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).