...life can be translucent

Menu

30 > 52

Samgirl

visitor
Reaction score
I received 30.1.4 / 52 and it came to my mind the light that gives clarity to what we see, inducing to stillness; like one of those moments when we suddenly understand something we've been looking for passionately, and this sudden understanding, instead of making us jump to the air, put us firmly on the ground. Awareness and stillness. What a beautiful and unavoidable combination. Then I checked the lines and, as far as I could understand, this two hexagrams are linked by the moving out of the comfort zone as a starting point and getting confused by it (line 1) and the attention putting towards the consequences rather than causes (line 4). Perhaps it is here when stillness comes handy: when giving steps towards the unknown, confusion is inevitable, but being aware of this and of the unsubstantial value of appearances, brings the inner stillness necessary for awareness.

Well, I don't know at this point if I put all these ideas and started to shake them as a cocktail and what I wrote above it was the result of this... I was asking if there was anything that I should understand, know, see or listen about an specific situation when I received this oracle.

These two hexagrams seemed to me the perfect combination for inner growth and I was wondering about your thoughts about this.

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
What was the question? If it's not too private?

Topal

Samgirl

visitor
Reaction score
Hello Topal! I was asking if there was anything I needed to see, listen, perceive, be aware of... basically "see" about a situation that involves a person I care about. Something that I might have overlooked. It was an open question to whatever the Yi would like to show and that I didn't ask so far.

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hello Topal! I was asking if there was anything I needed to see, listen, perceive, be aware of... basically "see" about a situation that involves a person I care about. Something that I might have overlooked. It was an open question to whatever the Yi would like to show and that I didn't ask so far.

Ah, I see. Thanks for sharing that. Then it's a beautiful answer.:)

I thought you might like to read some thoughts on these lines from Michael Graeme:

30.1.4 > 52

1: One here is at the beginning, eagerly seeking the way, and becomes confused by the bewildering array of directions, all of them seeming to conflict. But treading with caution enables gradual progress to be made. In the beginning clarity requires a cautious and gradual approach. Here, when seeking the illumination of the way, even an imperfect truth gleaned with patience and sincerity is better than a falsehood snatched with haste fro m the wayside. Perfection is not necessary here, only sincerity of effort.

4: The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long. A fire caught by the wind will flare up, creating a tremendous brightness and heat, but it will consume its fuel quickly, then fade into embers and ash. Here we should take care not to expend ourselves on affairs of a transitory nature, for what is put up in haste rarely stands the test of time. Only that which is approached in a cautious manner, with attention to its essential content will have a lasting effect. We may be consumed with worry that events are not working out quickly enough and this spurs us into a flurry of activity, but worry and impatience are our inferior voices. We should not listen to them.

Topal

kdedeaux4

visitor
Reaction score
I realize this is a very old thread, but I had to thank you Samgirl for posting this! I asked a *very* similar question and received the same response. I've been contemplating and researching the line combinations for insight....and then I found this...perfection!!! Especially since my question was even so very much like yours! I also wanted to thank Topal and Meng for offering their beautiful insight on this post as well.
...just feeling grateful for this community of sharing and wisdom and wanted to express my gratitude!:hugs:

Leracy

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you

I just had this answer to a similar reading, and I'd like to add my thanks.

koshime

visitor
Reaction score
Likewise. Thank you for the clarity. I had a similar reading

eowyndernhelme

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you from me as well; this answer was just perfect for my reading also.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).