...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 28 line 5 - will this guy be mine?

Reaction score
Dear All,

Would appreciate your insight re: hex 28 line 5 ( got this reply twice in response to the same question!.... yes, I know I'm meant to only ask once:blush:). 9 at 5: A withered poplar grows foliage. An old woman gets a real man as husband. Without fault, without honor.

The question was about a cetain gentleman :) - I would like to know if he will become my guy or not. I am no older than he, our acquaintance happened a few months back, when nothing good came out of it - my fault for not giving him a chance. We bumped into one another at a party recently, I then very reluctantly went out on one date with him, and - ended up enjoying his company so much that I now feel I really like him!:eek:

Of course, I now worry I totally put him off by saying all sorts of wrong things during the date... And haven't heard from him for almost a week, so - asked the IC and voila: just can't see what it is trying to tell me. However, since the same hexagram, same line came up twice when I asked about this (very specifically, whether I will make him mine), I feel it's very important to get to the bottom of this sticky business with ridgepoles :D.

Thank you very much for your input!!!!

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
I would like to know if he will become my guy or not?

It seems that he will.

sophie

visitor
Reaction score
28.5 changes to 32.

Agree with Willowfox, and it's likely to be lasting. 32 also gives a hint that it might develop more slowly than you are used to - hence his not being in touch immediately.

I like the image of the foliage growing again on what was thought withered... a good image of what happened for you. You are not older than him, but you are more mature than you were, since you realised this man had value after all. And there is no fault in what happened, nor is there any honour in your changing your mind - it's just one of those things. A real man sounds pretty good :D

Reaction score
Thank you very much Sophie,

It's a very good thing you've pointed out the relating hex 32 -we'll have to wait and see now... :)

lucia

visitor
Reaction score
Ms Hooligan.......... (long time no see;) )

if you happen to see this when you are lurking could you let us know what happened as it was a year ago and I am very curious..............

hope all goes well with you

Lucia

gato

visitor
Reaction score
looks to me that he is with another woman. but i might be wrong

ooopss: i didnt see the post date

Last edited:

lucia

visitor
Reaction score
Gato,

this is an old thread and I am asking la Hooligan for a conclusion for a reason. But I don't need an interpretation - it is a year old....:)

L

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Wrong again.

That's right, wrong again, wrong again, everything wrong! Never right, always wrong, willowfox is a complete ass****, always, totally, completely wrong.

Happy now?

My remark that she was married was supposed to be a light hearted joke but you have to always scream "willowfox is wrong again". When you understand English better then you won't get it wrong yourself will you?

Your understanding of English is limited so you don't understand a joke even. Did your silly brain actually, actually think I was being serious about her being married? Obviously your only intention is to look for a fight isn't it?

IT WAS A JOKE, BEING MARRIED WAS A BLOODY JOKE, YOU UNDERSTAND OR NOT?

For anyone wondering what is going on, this guy "jesed" has a very nasty habit of posting replies like "willowfox wrong again", "willowfox is a liar" and stuff like that, he's been doing this type of crap for 4 years now, relentless guy.

Last edited:

arabella

visitor
Reaction score
Seems that this situation is something like terrorism and airline travel. If you joke, you're likely to end up entirely misunderstood. May I say, Jesed, how do you do, I don't think we've met before. But let me introduce myself as one who was just taken to task at work for being "too serious" so this is now my expertise in life -- or needs to be. Jesed, you and I should buddy up, I am a very straight ahead thinker too. It's also a strength -- I keep telling them. Anyway, we can learn together. My dear, lovely Willow Fox. Deep breath. We can work this out. Maybe Jesed was joking too!

I have a thousand stories I could tell you about misperceptions. I used to teach an executive course in the subject. No kidding.

Anyway, we still don't have an answer from hooliganetta. Where is this girl? She should be feeling her ears ringing by now.

arabella

visitor
Reaction score
Willow Fox, may I suggest this thread be taken over to the Moderation place? On another part of the site we're just having the discussion of how things work to solve problems and that is the method recommended/provided. Suggest you would move this part of the convo to there and get it worked out with all concerned. Meanwhile, we'll keep on looking for hooliganetta. All best, I hope it is resolved to everyone's satisfaction.

lucia

visitor
Reaction score
I revived this thread because I wanted to ask Ms Hooligan a question and look at how all the little agendas rear their heads. Just as Topal was writing about the very same mentalities on another thread. You have no idea what my question was going to be and now this thread is an embarrasment - this is not about "right" or wrong" answers it was MY question to La Hooligan. I regret trying to get her attention now.

Can I suggest that the rest of you keep your beaks out unless you have something constructive to say about the hexes because you had no interest in this until I bumped it.... And like I said you still don't even know why.

Lucia

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
. My dear, lovely Willow Fox. Deep breath. We can work this out. Maybe Jesed was joking too!

look this has been going on for 4 years..like i said to you in PM read the moderation threads if you are interested....this isn't something that a new person (no disrespect) can come along and make everyone hold hands over.....really it isn't

advice...step away from the cross fire ;)

hilary

Administrator
Reaction score
Probably good advice, but thank you very much for trying, and for suggesting a move to 'moderation'.

What she said - if anyone wants to discuss one another's behaviour, general accuracy, etc, etc, then please start a thread over there. Let's leave this one quiet unless/until we have news from Hooliganetta.

Reaction score
Hey all!

Sorry to have been absent - been moving countries ;))) All rooted now, sorry to see this thread had become such a battle ground while I was away fighting the goblins :(
Reading outcome: nope, he really had another woman.
I'm glad to be back here, though!

Yasmin

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Seems like it meant : it was an enjoyable date, but not much more blossomed from it.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).