...life can be translucent

Menu

Earth's magnetic field vanishing...

gene

visitor
Reaction score
Sparhawk

I think I mentioned this in one of my posts one time. The earths magnetic field is truly decreasing. The article above though is incorrect in one instance. It says the poles have not shifted in a million years. In actuality, it happened 12,500 years ago, and normally happens at the beginning of the age of Leo, and the beginning of the age of Aquarius. We are due for another one. It may not happen this time, for reasons I am not sure about, but it is due. And the Mayan calendar says it will happen in the year 2012. Interestingly enough Nostradomus spoke about two suns. Just as speculation, he may have been talking about what is happening right now. Normally we have high sunspot activity every 11 years. The last one was approximately in the year 2000 and 2001. However, two years later, we are now having another intense period of sunspot activity. This is not normal, not at all. It appears something unusual is happening on the sun. The future is shaping up to be very interesting. At it is upon us.

Gene

C

cheiron

Quick late night note.

Recent research into Nostradamus has made a very strong case that it was a satire on the Machiavellian Court... effectively a coded document freely circulated in parts where the ?knowing? could both catch up on gossip and read satirical criticism of the court.

Their evidence for this is that many of the weird things described were actually taken from things like well known freezes and other court object d?art which would be instantly recognizable to court members. Apparently they have identified a great many of the references to objects and people.

I was told this by a historian I know... but never questioned him further as it was of little interest to me...

An interesting thought?

--Kevin

C

cheiron

oh, I forgot... criticising the court openly was not a very good way of collecting ones pension.

--k

heylise

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Many people think the shifting of the poles will make the earth turn in the other direction. But that is not possible, it is only a shifting of magnetism.
The earth being unprotected from radiation is worse.
LiSe

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).