...life can be translucent

Menu

Positive spells?

tabitha

visitor
Reaction score
Hi and thanks for reading -

I have practiced the i ching for a long time. A phase I went through, which still seems relevant, is magic - as a woman, I wonder if my cycle works with the effectiveness of these spells. My m.o. is positive, creative, spiritual, and I wondered if anyone had any books/websites, that had helped them in this regard.

Thanks so much.

t

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi and thanks for reading -

I have practiced the i ching for a long time. A phase I went through, which still seems relevant, is magic - as a woman, I wonder if my cycle works with the effectiveness of these spells. My m.o. is positive, creative, spiritual, and I wondered if anyone had any books/websites, that had helped them in this regard.

Thanks so much.

t

dunno what you mean exactly Tabitha, or what 'm.o.' is..but you may get more response in 'Exploring Divination' rather than 'Divination News' ;)

proserpine

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Tabitha, I believe I do know what you're talking about.
Trojan is correct that you might get more results asking in Exploring Divination.
As a woman of magic myself,;) it's my understanding that our cycles do contribute--the Moon time is a power time.
I have thought of a book to at least suggest, but think we'd would be better to take this offlist.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).